• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Atleast I am not lynching or curb stomping black people" - Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
LOL yes Nana, people will judge you on "what you say". It's almost difficult to believe that any adult would seriously attempt to argue this point. You can hear his throat tighten and the pitch of his voice rise when he tries to fling this laughably childish bullshit, and it makes him sound even more queer and penis-crazed than he normally does, which is no mean feat. The only reason he got away with his nigger tweeting for as long as he did was his obscurity, but now the jig (get it?) is up, and the coons have come home to roost. Jim Norton, a D-list sad-sack comedian who lives with a tranny, is Nana's last remaining link to his old career in "showbiz". Vos, Burr, Rogan...those guys ain't coming round no more. And the moment one of his F-list loser pals gets even the most minor break and an opportunity to grab a real paying gig, they'll drop Nana like a hot rock.

Forum Clout
If you made a single joke about pedophilia, some people would laugh and move on. If every day you jokes about pedo shit, your friends would start to question what's going on. If you joked about pedophilia and tweeted nonstop videos and articles about pedophiles and their victims, people all over would really start to either get on your case about it or start distancing themselves.

Replace that with race talk or anything else and the result is the same. I've stopped dealing with people too obsessed with sourdough bread and won't shut up about it.
Imagine Nana's twisted alcoholic logic in play in any real life workplace situation.

"Mr. Cumia, Shaniquakhan in the mail room claims you laughed upon hearing that her brother was shot, then claims you called her a "fucking nigger". Is this true?"

"WELL THAT'S WHAT SHE WAS! I'm being judged on what I SAID? I NEVER KILLED ANYONE!"

"Mr. Cumia, you're fired. Please leave the property immediately."

Most employers would fire someone immediately upon discovering they tweeted about FNs four hundred times a day.

hikomow633

Forum Clout
Must suck finding out you never had any real friends at 60. Stupid Nana really thought people actually liked him as opposed to liking what he could do for them at his peak while tolerating his vile rhetoric. Nice paradigm shattering realization at 65, stupid.

An entire career built purely on controversy, it's the only way he knows how to make a living, and it's backfiring splendidly now that he's completely washed. It's like watching a shot, formerly dominant iron chinned boxer getting knocked out 5 times in a row. Someone needs to have "the talk" with Nana. Hopefully Rogaine helps put him out to pasture.

Last edited:

Renaus

Forum Clout
He censored O&A because people were saying mean things about his girlfriend, the lobster girl.
He doxxed people multiple times because people were saying mean things about him.

I wouldn't be surprised if hispanics were mad at me for saying things like:
"Kill all spics!"

Ant would lose a fight against Beetlejuice. He can't lynch or curb stomp anyone.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
The softest fucking trolling anyone could have done. I dare say the lady was more hurt that the two sons she squeezed out didn't have the decency to visit her during her last five years in the nursing home.
I expected it to be way worse. It was mostly just subtle show references. He got mad because a candle came from “Sue Lightning.” Also he’s dumb for even having it up at all.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I expected it to be way worse. It was mostly just subtle show references. He got mad because a candle came from “Sue Lightning.” Also he’s dumb for even having it up at all.
Lets remember he didn’t even get mad at the obituaries at first. He got mad because someone compared the Cumias hosting a memorial for Roe to the African coffin dance. That was the one that made him lose his shit lol.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Also “At least i’m not curb stomping or lynching black people” Wow congrats Anthony you’re not what someone from the 1890’s would consider an acceptable racist. Now a days you’re considered racist if you say nigga or nigger in a joke. Just because you don’t kill black people doesn’t mean you’re not racist or abhorrent.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Nia is a sea hag, but Bill has every right to defend his wife and every one fully expects him to do so. If I said what he said to about my friend's wife they too would disconnect from me.

She isn’t some chick Bill just started dating. He married and had children with her. Like it or not, Nia is his life now. Ant (and his ballwashers) can’t understand that because he has never been able to have an emotional connection to a woman. Plus, he is incapable of understanding heterosexual romance,