• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Atleast I am not lynching or curb stomping black people" - Anthony Cumia

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
Timestamp:

How can someone be so oblivious to the consequences of what one says or tweets? After all this time he still doesn't realize that the things what you say or tweet are shaping someone's perception of what kind of person you are. We are talking about a guy who has been fired multiple times from just "saying something" or tweeting inappropriate stuff and it is just mind-boggling that after all this time he still doesn't understand why there are consequences for what you say or tweet.

I think we may have entered the eight circle of obscurity for Anthony. The final circle would be that even we would have stopped caring.

Last edited:

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Timestamped:

How can someone be so oblivious to the consequences of what one says or tweets? After all this time he still doesn't realize that the things what you say or tweet are shaping someone's perception of what kind of person you are. We are talking about a guy who has been fired multiple times from just "saying something" or tweeting inappropriate stuff and it is just mind-boggling that after all this time he still doesn't understand why there are consequences for what you say or tweet.

I think we may have entered the eight circle of obscurity for Anthony. The final circle would be that even we would have stopped caring.

In the past in radio you could "fuck up" as O&A put it by blowing shit up and moving elsewhere with more publicity behind you. It kinda still happens with some people now but mostly it's a fast track to a dead end

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
26:20 "There are people I wouldn't want appearing on this platform..."

Then he almost names reasons why, but realizes he'd be have to rehash pedophilia, grooming, alcoholism, domestic abuse, Sue Lightning, etc.

But the fact remains that he would take any middling comic who woulld come on his beshitted network. He doesn't need to worry about filtering guests in the slightest.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
If you made a single joke about pedophilia, some people would laugh and move on. If every day you jokes about pedo shit, your friends would start to question what's going on. If you joked about pedophilia and tweeted nonstop videos and articles about pedophiles and their victims, people all over would really start to either get on your case about it or start distancing themselves.

Replace that with race talk or anything else and the result is the same. I've stopped dealing with people too obsessed with sourdough bread and won't shut up about it.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
If you made a single joke about pedophilia, some people would laugh and move on. If every day you jokes about pedo shit, your friends would start to question what's going on. If you joked about pedophilia and tweeted nonstop videos and articles about pedophiles and their victims, people all over would really start to either get on your case about it or start distancing themselves.

Replace that with race talk or anything else and the result is the same. I've stopped dealing with people too obsessed with sourdough bread and won't shut up about it.
WAWAWD rye bread?

Forum Clout
"I'm being judged for what I say?"

Yes. Hasn't that always been the deal? After 30 years of broadcasting and 60 of being a human, he's just now realizing people are assessed based on the shit they say?

Did he really think people can't be called racist for *just* saying racist things?

But the first amendment means people can't judge you based on what you say. :image_9253:

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
"So...so...so..speech....words...make him a racist?"

Shutterstock_9985187e.jpg

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Forum Clout
I’m stupid and I’m fat but I’m here to say
Have you ever heard of O and A
Cashin checks from my younger bro
It’s the only thing that stands between me and hunger, yo
I can snipe yo ass at 1,000 yards
Don't love SAMCRO? You're one of them libtards.

Go ahead, punk, call me a Berber
I'll clock your jaw so you're eating food made by Gerber

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I can snipe yo ass at 1,000 yards
Don't love SAMCRO? You're one of them libtards.

Go ahead, punk, call me a Berber
I'll clock your jaw so you're eating food made by Gerber
I play in cover bands to make some bands
Like P Diddy but with more dumb* fans
Tourin my fat ass through the tristate area
My Facebook posts bring mass hysteria
*record scratching*