At least she knows it

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
1677600875541.png
:fighter_lg:

G

Serious question, Treek. Where do you stand on dating trannies? Only if they're pre-op?

I do find some of the passable ones sexually acctractive, but i've never been with one sexually. I know a few transexuals and they're nice enough people but i don't think i could ever be in a serious relationship with them just because of the inherent mental illness that comes along with it. I know they are despised over here but i just wish most of them would get the professional help they so badly need. Just because they may be sexually confused or not sure about their gender doesn't mean they're bad people.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
I know a lot of people are going to call me a hypocrite now for calling transexuals mentally ill. They'll claim bisexuals and gays are mentally ill too. I guess it's all a matter of perspective. Who gives a shit, who gives a fuck.
I don't think liking guys is even in the same neighborhood as wanting to change gender or thinking you're the wrong gender. I've met people in psych wards who think they are historical figures and that's sort of how I see transsexuals.
Either way you're based and it's not my business what you do in the privacy of your freaky deaky Dutch bedroom.