Astros Rookie Pitcher dead after moto crash (light gore)

Antsballwasher

asshole
-------
D.R. In a devastating incident that occurred yesterday, Ronny García, a talented relief pitcher for the Houston Astros, tragically lost his life in a traffic accident on the highway.

Ronny, 24 years old, was at a gas station with his father, Bartolo García, when the fateful accident occurred. His father also lost his life in the impact, while Ronny suffered serious injuries when he was hit by a motorcyclist. They were preparing to leave the fuel station on board a motorcycle, who collided with a motorcycle that was was traveling at high speed on the road driven by Bernardo Andujar.

Despite medical efforts at the hospital, Ronny was unable to recover from the injuries suffered and unfortunately died while receiving medical attention.

Ronny García had begun his career as a professional player by signing a contract with the Houston Astros at the age of 18.

He was eagerly awaiting his opportunity to debut in the big leagues, demonstrating his talent as a relief pitcher in the minor leagues.

-------

g.jpg

my thoughts:

It was Feb. 27, 2004, and Donald Trump was on “Larry King Live” to talk about his new hit TV show “The Apprentice.” Eight episodes had already aired — including one titled “Ethics Shmethics” — and the real estate mogul seemed pleased to gab with King about his return to relevance. Near the end of the segment, a caller from Burlington, N.J., asked Trump how he handles stress.

“I try and tell myself it doesn’t matter,” Trump replied. “Nothing matters. If you tell yourself it doesn’t matter — like you do shows, you do this, you do that, and then you have earthquakes in India where 400,000 people get killed. Honestly, it doesn’t matter.”
----

ya sign a mlb contract, boom,
ya livin life, boom,
ya training hard and getting mulatta pussy, boom,
...and yer dead in a car crash with MFN filming your corpse. forgotten by monday.

have a nice sunday.