@Ashcroft, chasing me around like a scorned sasster will not work

Ashcroft

Pronouns: (Hee/Tee)
This Paul/Boq feud just makes me wish my enemies would move on and let me fight new enemies. Like in professional wrestling.

I can't feel the girlish excitement of a new feud, I just have Dougie making a Dougie vs Jenna poll. Sigh.

263a61e11bdead7eb1bc1296ec78f86c.gif

HIT THE RIBS EVERYONE

It's not a feud. It's me making fun of a retarded kid from Somalia.

iblBangedQuasi

Dan Mullen touched my PP at The Galway Pub
Born in Saudi Arabia, lived 90% of my life in the west. Literally only Somali thing about me is that I chose to not drop my roots/assimilate. Even in Somalia we're from a minority group and are distinct from other Somalis.
Who cares? Who is this post for? Go post it in your discord server. Really hopping place btw :lwjxnwp:

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
Nice thread ya got here, Sathster.

Just proves you don't care what kind of attention you get so long as it's attention.
Proof you see yourself as garbage...bottom of the internet.

I know you are, Im just chipping at that "sassy" facade. Its about you, not my attention seeking.

NewJersey.gov

Best self-own yet.
Yet Im one of the funniest niggas here. It's like a Saudi going to the Winter Olympics and killing it.

You cannot hang with my discord jews...yet, I "hang with" and dominate you here. I also exposed a crackhead's "pride" and a coprophile's depravity. I changed your world. You cannot change mine.

NewJersey.gov

@Ned Flanders your holes were stretched by @Jenna right?

Well sir, your story made me come out...I am guilty of stretching @Ashcroft's holes. How did I do it?

Well you see, my pelvis region has this "extra bone" that allows me to thrust in an extremely rape-y manner...and consent was never a factor, but sometimes he consented. I stretched him out good.

Ashcroft

Pronouns: (Hee/Tee)

Well sir, your story made me come out...I am guilty of stretching @Ashcroft's holes. How did I do it?

Well you see, my pelvis region has this "extra bone" that allows me to thrust in an extremely rape-y manner...and consent was never a factor, but sometimes he consented. I stretched him out good.

I'm 6'2 and I remember you had to stand on the stool next to your fridge. It wasn't good.

Jenna

I'm the girl u needed in Jr. High

@Ned Flanders here's a Boq who does the bit!

Boq has a big ethnic dick and stretched your asshole