@Ashcroft, chasing me around like a scorned sasster will not work

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
You're the patposter here with the energetic bits, screenshots, texts...making cross posts on Kiwifarms.

You are 'bout this LYFE. You are excited tonight cuz of the tranny drama:

In the middle of one of the funniest moments in forum history, Boq steers the ship straight into an iceberg.

I'm not...so the more you chase me around, the more credibility you lose, I literally block sassters on my very serious youtube channel, so its not a tit-for-tat. hehe. (Always take more than you give <-- Boqism 101)

Ashcroft

Pronouns: (Hee/Tee)
1000000699.png

1000000693.png

Ashcroft

You're the patposter here with the energetic bits, screenshots, texts...making cross posts on Kiwifarms.

You are 'bout this LYFE. You are excited tonight cuz of the tranny drama:

I'm not...so the more you chase me around, the more credibility you lose, I literally block sassters on my very serious youtube channel, so its not a tit-for-tat. hehe. (Always take more than you give <-- Boqism 101)

Relying to OP to compare edits. He's already edited once.

NewJersey.gov

Ramadan went by like a breeze.

Time is speeding up sasster...Reading the Quran to completion once a month can semi-slow it down. Give it a try.

Ashcroft, can I propose to you what I did to the coprphile? Make a YT channel. Or a Twitch/Rumble whatever...lets see what ya got. Trust me, its fun to create content and share abstract ideas in search of the truth...its also more fun to analyze events and have time validate your analysis.

I comehere to let my nuts hang, you need the sassy "rep". I don't...my reputation lies with my content.

Ashcroft

Ramadan went by like a breeze.

Time is speeding up sasster...Reading the Quran to completion once a month can semi-slow it down. Give it a try.

Ashcroft, can I propose to you what I did to the coprphile? Make a YT channel. Or a Twitch/Rumble whatever...lets see what ya got. Trust me, its fun to create content and share abstract ideas in search of the truth...its also more fun to analyze events and have time validate your analysis.

I comehere to let my nuts hang, you need the sassy "rep". I don't...my reputation lies with my content.

1000000763.png

NewJersey.gov

Wrong again. It's just a funny pic with a funny expression. Do it more.
irs literally a screenshot of me looking at my monitor.

Thats the other thing, this place isn't remotely as funny as it takes itself to be...its something else. Literal bodybuilder meatheads at the misc are funnier/quainter.

Finding that pic remotely funny is "sass".

iblBangedQuasi

Dan Mullen touched my PP at The Galway Pub
irs literally a screenshot of me looking at my monitor.

Thats the other thing, this place isn't remotely as funny as it takes itself to be...its something else. Literal bodybuilder meatheads at the misc are funnier/quainter.

Finding that pic remotely funny is "sass".
Cry more you brown faggot. I used to not think you were that bad but you just suck.

NewJersey.gov

Shimberis...isnt even lying.

Armed guards are a dime a dozen

<--- Not Shimberis

<--- would be mistreated/discriminated in Bosaso

Jenna

I'm the girl u needed in Jr. High
This Paul/Boq feud just makes me wish my enemies would move on and let me fight new enemies. Like in professional wrestling.

I can't feel the girlish excitement of a new feud, I just have Dougie making a Dougie vs Jenna poll. Sigh.

263a61e11bdead7eb1bc1296ec78f86c.gif

HIT THE RIBS EVERYONE

NewJersey.gov

Cry more you brown faggot. I used to not think you were that bad but you just suck.
Yeah, thats my point...this is what motivates your ribbing.

Niggas aren't even trying anymore, you're ribbing my trolls while your mouth all pouty lol.

Did something something laughter?

NewJersey.gov

This Paul/Boq feud just makes me wish my enemies would move on and let me fight new enemies. Like in professional wrestling.

I can't feel the girlish excitement of a new feud, I just have Dougie making a Dougie vs Jenna poll. Sigh.

263a61e11bdead7eb1bc1296ec78f86c.gif

HIT THE RIBS EVERYONE
Atleast you're both funny and have distinct styles.

This guy is just energetic. No humor or anything.