• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

“As the report you continue to lie about clearly states”

G

He's basically saying that his then-sister-in-law randomly out of the blue decided to call the police and lie for absolutely no reason that her own brother in law was plotting to murder 3 people including his own daughter, and cry hysterically as she tells this to the responding officer. She did this out of the blue for absolutely no reason, and remained married to this man's brother for the next 4 years.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
View attachment 155821I love this part. He acts like there’s some shadowy organization bankrolling his ongoing battle with Quasi.

This is the greatest new insane spiel of his. I have unlimited resources, child! I am backed by the richest people on Earth who have all come together to stop people calling me fat and stupid on the internet.

Look, stupid fatty. We know it's just debt and there's certainly much more you're willing to take on to endlessly bother Quasi with legal actions that go nowhere. Hey, where was your sugar daddy when you filed the pro se by yourself to try to avoid paying a lawyer and then at the last minute before jail ran to the only good legal advice you ever got, which was to give up and pay?

Keep saying cult though. It doesn't make you look fucking insane.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
When's this picture from? A redditor checked last weekend but they were covered. Id really be surprised if he sold his favorite bikey
Aug 31st

1696275766125.png

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
"Jesus Christ the moon is bright tonight. There's no street lamps in our alley. It's all the moon. I can see colors clearly."

View attachment 156099
Holee shit. Imagine being such a neutered and oversocialized shut-in that you are almost 50 years old yet are surprised by one of the most basic things about being outdoors at night.

It's genuinely sad. He's like a farm animal that's been kept in a barn its whole life. What's next, "The wind feels like invisible fingers!"?

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
in fact it's only because it's a police report that it didn't contain the phrase "fat lying sick of shit."

Didn't it?

Officer Stenberg wrote "I did make contact with a heavyset WM at Mr. Tomlinson's apartment at [redacted] Dunn St. and confirmed his identity as Patrick. Heavyset subject made multiple false statements regarding his death threats against his wife and unborn child."

G

Didn't it?

Officer Stenberg wrote "I did make contact with a heavyset WM at Mr. Tomlinson's apartment at [redacted] Dunn St. and confirmed his identity as Patrick. Heavyset subject made multiple false statements regarding his death threats against his wife and unborn child."

Screenshot_20230928-105327.png