• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

“As the report you continue to lie about clearly states”

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
That response really gets my goat. I was scouring Reddit to see if Pat’s ever elaborated and this is all I could find

IMG_4482.jpeg
IMG_4483.jpeg
IMG_4484.jpeg
IMG_4486.jpeg
IMG_4488.jpeg
IMG_4489.jpeg
IMG_4490.jpeg
IMG_4491.jpeg
IMG_4492.jpeg
IMG_4493.jpeg
IMG_4495.jpeg
IMG_4496.jpeg

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
the reports presents two sides of the story.

Rona had no reason to lie, she was emotionally distraught, and her version was partially corroborated by Patrick.

Patty had every reason to lie to mitigate the consequences of his unlawful action. He's also low IQ and partially confessed to police ("self defense instructor" btw)

"why would Rona lie?" is a simple and insurmountable question, all he can do is repeat his original lie that nobody believes. Not even Nikki.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
The police report didn't state that Pat didn't threaten to murder a newborn baby, it states that Pat said he didn't threaten to murder a newborn baby. Your word doesn't carry an ounce of authority, you fat faggot moron, so you saying something in an official police report doesn't mean fuck-all; in fact it's only because it's a police report that it didn't contain the phrase "fat lying sick of shit."

Last edited: