As a child, did a teacher ever make you feel inferior?

This one British teacher after having a hard time explaining loci to me in math, said "it's fine this is not meant for everyone to understand" and it got me heated, because I had low opinion of high school teachers for some reason, I felt like they were my bitches by making me a better person on their own time and on my dad's dime, lol. "Bitch if you are teaching it, I will understand it, just teach harder". We all hated that guy, we would hum in his class in protest and he would seethe and put on a pathetic attempt at shaming us ("is this how you want to be remembered by me?")

Also, this Filipino (but used to live in the US) music teacher nicknamed me "nog-nog" and got away with it.
😂

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Crazy enough, no.

I was never all that disrespectful towards teachers like other kids were when they'd scream or throw chairs at teachers.

They'd constantly yell at me and attempt to put me in place and it never phased me because I knew they couldn't do anything to me. I became the master of ignoring them as they spoke to me. It was extremely effective and they pretty much all gave up and left me alone until I graduated High School. I remember dozens of times where I would be called on to answer a question and I'd just stare at the teacher and they'd just move on and ask someone else. I would have the balls later on to ask the same teacher a question unrelated to anything and watch as he answered them because he felt he was making a connection with me. It was pretty funny. He was an Algebra teacher and I remember he asked the class "does anyone have any questions?"about some equation and I asked about the DMZ in Korea and he answered it.

G

Crazy enough, no.

I was never all that disrespectful towards teachers like other kids were when they'd scream or throw chairs at teachers.

They'd constantly yell at me and attempt to put me in place and it never phased me because I knew they couldn't do anything to me. I became the master of ignoring them as they spoke to me. It was extremely effective and they pretty much all gave up and left me alone until I graduated High School. I remember dozens of times where I would be called on to answer a question and I'd just stare at the teacher and they'd just move on and ask someone else. I would have the balls later on to ask the same teacher a question unrelated to anything and watch as he answered them because he felt he was making a connection with me. It was pretty funny. He was an Algebra teacher and I remember he asked the class "does anyone have any questions?"about some equation and I asked about the DMZ in Korea and he answered it.
Joe-Clark.png

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Oh god yes. Well meaning catholic school teachers are no match for my autism and natural stupidity.

My earliest memory was in first grade math with Sister Ruth. Everyday she would make us take a minute math quiz thing where you had to solve a bunch of math problems before time ran out. I struggled with timed tests / assignments so I couldn’t get passed the first level or whatever.

One day, she came up to my desk and grumbled about not getting it done in time and then made the Undertaker’s throat slash gesture to signal her frustration. Then she took a ruler out and shattered it on my desk. Eventually she just moved me down to the next number and then gave up altogether.

My next memory was in 2nd grade when my teacher made me stay in for recess to finish up some sort of art project. I went up to her one time and she told me to keep working. I went up again a few mins later to check if I was good and she went into a rage out of nowhere.

“You know why I kept you in? Because it’s UGLY, NOW GET OUTSIDE.”

So I ran outside and avoided eye contact for the rest of the day. A couple days later, I go into my cubby and find 4 free movie passes. Confused as to why i was getting a gift, I figured it was an error so I put them back on the teachers desk when she wasn’t there. I’m pretty sure she also gave up on me at that point.

Last example is Mrs. D’Angelo in 8th grade science who had awesome rockin tits. She asked me in front of the class if I had started my science project, to which I said no. She condescendingly said I should probably get started and the entire class laughed at me. Whatever, all i cared about was jerking off to her awesome rockin tits. She and her stalactites and stalagmites and cytoplasms can fuck right off.

There’s plenty more but I could on all day.

Harry's Manly Calvester

Wetting Zoomers since 2023
Oh god yes. Well meaning catholic school teachers are no match for my autism and natural stupidity.

My earliest memory was in first grade math with Sister Ruth. Everyday she would make us take a minute math quiz thing where you had to solve a bunch of math problems before time ran out. I struggled with timed tests / assignments so I couldn’t get passed the first level or whatever.

One day, she came up to my desk and grumbled about not getting it done in time and then made the Undertaker’s throat slash gesture to signal her frustration. Then she took a ruler out and shattered it on my desk. Eventually she just moved me down to the next number and then gave up altogether.

My next memory was in 2nd grade when my teacher made me stay in for recess to finish up some sort of art project. I went up to her one time and she told me to keep working. I went up again a few mins later to check if I was good and she went into a rage out of nowhere.

“You know why I kept you in? Because it’s UGLY, NOW GET OUTSIDE.”

So I ran outside and avoided eye contact for the rest of the day. A couple days later, I go into my cubby and find 4 free movie passes. Confused as to why i was getting a gift, I figured it was an error so I put them back on the teachers desk when she wasn’t there. I’m pretty sure she also gave up on me at that point.

Last example is Mrs. D’Angelo in 8th grade science who had awesome rockin tits. She asked me in front of the class if I had started my science project, to which I said no. She condescendingly said I should probably get started and the entire class laughed at me. Whatever, all i cared about was jerking off to her awesome rockin tits. She and her stalactites and stalagmites and cytoplasms can fuck right off.

There’s plenty more but I could on all day.
Damn you might have been retarded

Cartoon Redux

I'm still a child, child.
I was a good kid and I got on with teachers pretty well until high school when I got FAWKIN rebellious. Like as soon as I got my driver's license a switch got flipped. I had a cunt history teacher going through the holocaust shit for the third year in a row and she caught me reading a book in the back. She yelled at me "how are you going to get into a good school if you don't pay attention? I'm trying to prepare you for the rest of your life up here!" and I told her that worst case scenario I could go to state school and become a teacher. I didn't even get in trouble for mouthing off, she just slinked back up to the front of the class and kept teaching. I don't think she made eye contact with me at all the rest of the year.

THIS AINT YOUR SHOW, MISS RESNICK!

By the way, I recall there being zero holocaust questions on the SAT.

Last edited:

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
I had this one teacher in high school that was a nice guy but crazy irresponsible. I got pretty decent grades overall(if I got any Cs I’d get grounded) but this clown of a health teacher would lose our papers all the time and tons of us would have 0s on assignments and good students bad grades. Well I noticed he’d leave his computer open on the grading program so for a handful of my friends and I, went on there and changed a bunch of grades. Did this a few times before we got greedy and put over 100 on some of the assignments that should have gotten extra credit. Somehow he knew it was me and a couple buddies but I think only 3 of us got in trouble. He didnt tell the school admins/mods but of course my parents found out, as mom worked for the high school. our punishent was having to take the fake “learn how to be a parent” electronic baby thing for the whole weekend. He said he didnt set it to any specific setting but he gave us all crack babies. Crying loud as fuck contantly all night and shit. The 2nd day i was going nuts trying to quiet the fucker up. Eventually i stuck a paperclip in it to try to fuck up the speaker a little bit. It Broke the thing instantly. I thought I was fucked but he wound uo not saying shit about it. I got a B. I should have threatened to narc on him for when he was drunk and waving a gun at us with no shirt on at s house right by the school. Scumbag motherfucked me.

Rick Roblinson

Drunk
In 7th grade english we were reading some retarded book out loud together as a class. One of the characters was a boy named Sydney. My fat stupid bitch teacher who looked exactly like Jabba The Hutt in a blonde wig made some comment about how that was a girl's name typically. Fast forward through the weekend to Monday and we're back reading the book and she asks if anyone remembers what we talked about last time? I said something about the main character has a girly name, just as a joke. This fat stupid fat bitch decides to turn it around on me and say that she knows of girls that have the same name as ME. Now I'm not gonna say what my fucking name is, but I have heard of the occasional woman with the name and it's stupid as fuck every single time because it's not even a woman's name by definition and all it tells me is that her parents are dumb. Anyways the whole class loffed at me and I wanted to spit in that fat bitch's face right there. I guess I could understand why she did it if there had actually been a boy in our school named Sydney and I was being a dick about it, but there wasn't and she was just being a fat nasty cunt.