• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Artie Lange's Biggest Enabler

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
I love Artie and Fred but you’re right I have countless hours on a usb where Artie, clearly zooted says the most innocuous thing and Fred starts Hahahaha-ing like Rickles is in the room.

And Eric the midget deserved to be bullied regardless of his affliction. He was a coddled faggot that used his deformities to demand special treatment that goes beyond what’s reasonable.

Miss the little mug tho.

PeteRose

Forum Clout
41344-fred-norris-at-work-quiz-question-780-hss.jpg

"Artie is NEVER wrong... I think it's a shame that those drugs took advantage of Artie, and decided to get up and enter Artie's system unbeknownst to him, and then take psychological and physical effect on his nervous system. Those drugs should have known Artie is trying to clean up. And then to throw Artie under the bus on the air like that? Come on man. The drugs owe Artie an APOLOGY. I wish I could apologize TO ARTIE on behalf of the drugs... That's just so wrong, Howard."
Fred wasn't going to get involved in that stupid shit. Artie gonna go what Artie gonna do.

PeteRose

Forum Clout
I love Artie and Fred but you’re right I have countless hours on a usb where Artie, clearly zooted says the most innocuous thing and Fred starts Hahahaha-ing like Rickles is in the room.

And Eric the midget deserved to be bullied regardless of his affliction. He was a coddled faggot that used his deformities to demand special treatment that goes beyond what’s reasonable.

Miss the little mug tho.
I see ETM in some of Rick's tweet.

ETM used to repsond to trolls "no I did not shoot JFK fuckface i wasn't even born yet!"

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Anybody knowing Fred’s name (along with the rest of the staff) proves Howard is the goat
Fred's stories all happened during the Jackie and Billy West eras. One of the stories, the Rainbow Room fight, only made it to the air because Howard allowed callers and one of them called in with the fight. Now Howard has no callers so stuff like that never happens. Even Fred changing his name came from a random listener seeing the announcement in some obscure local paper. We know the names of everyone who worked with Scott and Todd and Maxwell and every other show that was Jocktobered as well. Does not mean that they were great.

Once the Jackie and Billy era was over and it became the Benjy and Marci Turk eras you have pretty much nonstop garbage radio. Howard has been unlistenable since probably 2007. Other than some random Artie moments his entire satellite run contains nothing memorable. Name one show like Lady Di's internship or Tequila and Donuts that Stern has done in the last decade that people still reference.

Stern's satellite run is as forgettable as the Opie and Jim or Jim and Sam shows. How many people actually listen to O&J reruns? How many people make J&S compilations like O&A listeners did for O&A? Pretty much the only good satellite talk show ever was O&A and nothing else was even close.

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
Fred's stories all happened during the Jackie and Billy West eras. One of the stories, the Rainbow Room fight, only made it to the air because Howard allowed callers and one of them called in with the fight. Now Howard has no callers so stuff like that never happens. Even Fred changing his name came from a random listener seeing the announcement in some obscure local paper. We know the names of everyone who worked with Scott and Todd and Maxwell and every other show that was Jocktobered as well. Does not mean that they were great.

Once the Jackie and Billy era was over and it became the Benjy and Marci Turk eras you have pretty much nonstop garbage radio. Howard has been unlistenable since probably 2007. Other than some random Artie moments his entire satellite run contains nothing memorable. Name one show like Lady Di's internship or Tequila and Donuts that Stern has done in the last decade that people still reference.

Stern's satellite run is as forgettable as the Opie and Jim or Jim and Sam shows. How many people actually listen to O&J reruns? How many people make J&S compilations like O&A listeners did for O&A? Pretty much the only good satellite talk show ever was O&A and nothing else was even close.
Not in the last decade for sure, but Stern in early to mid 2000s was still better than O&A ever could be. I switched to O&A exclusively after Artie left, but I could barely listen to them at times. "Hahaha holeeshit!" Stupid soundboard clips "Insert some inane Jim Norton shit here"

It got annoying as fuck.

Forum Clout
Queen Norris
I saw King Norris at a bar in New Jersey, sometime in the mid 1990s. Not deliberately, I was going there with some people and, unbeknownst to me, King Norris was there. It was a local hangout sports bar kind of place that didn't normally host live music, and no one was there to see Fred. Everyone was drunk and yelling and laughing and ignoring King Norris, and it was driving Fred crazy. He was glaring at people between songs, and whining about how disrespectful everyone was, and the few who noticed or who even knew who he was were just laughing at him. They were terrible, just wussy folk/alt faggot rock, dull as shit. But Fred carried it like he was Dylan or something.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I saw King Norris at a bar in New Jersey, sometime in the mid 1990s. Not deliberately, I was going there with some people and, unbeknownst to me, King Norris was there. It was a local hangout sports bar kind of place that didn't normally host live music, and no one was there to see Fred. Everyone was drunk and yelling and laughing and ignoring King Norris, and it was driving Fred crazy. He was glaring at people between songs, and whining about how disrespectful everyone was, and the few who noticed or who even knew who he was were just laughing at him. They were terrible, just wussy folk/alt faggot rock, dull as shit. But Fred carried it like he was Dylan or something.
Thank you for sharing this again. It makes me so happy. I can’t stand him.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Name one show like Lady Di's internship or Tequila and Donuts that Stern has done in the last decade that people still reference.

Stern's satellite run is as forgettable as the Opie and Jim or Jim and Sam shows.

Have to disagree there. Sure, Stern on satellite didn't live up to the 2 year hype. But there were some classic bits in there. Sal and Richard also have some good stuff. The first few years of satellite were at least passable.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Have to disagree there. Sure, Stern on satellite didn't live up to the 2 year hype. But there were some classic bits in there. Sal and Richard also have some good stuff. The first few years of satellite were at least passable.
Just their phone calls alone are hysterical. Anything involving Sal being scolded for acting like a jackass like when he unplugged the tv at midnight at his wife’s friends NYE party is priceless. Artie vs Mike and then Crystal Clear.

Forum Clout
Thank you for sharing this again. It makes me so happy. I can’t stand him.
We still laugh about it to this day. I have one friend who has a real gift for drawing the ire of musicians. Dave Mustaine once had him thrown out of a Megadeth show. Anyhow, he was hammered and yelling about a sports game or something, and Fred was giving him the stink eye all night, like he was ruining the ambiance of the shitty suburban NJ sports bar he was inexplicably performing at. It was music completely unsuited for a noisy sports bar, too. Fred came off like a real weirdo, almost like he was trolling everyone, but he wasn't.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
I kinda liked how Fred always backed up Artie and looked up to him even though Artie was the new guy in the room. I know a lot of this is joking but his biggest enabler is his mom. No matter how much Artie fucked up, she let him continue using in her house and all that. Shit, I think Artie is selling her house now. He really fucked her good.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I kinda liked how Fred always backed up Artie and looked up to him even though Artie was the new guy in the room. I know a lot of this is joking but his biggest enabler is his mom. No matter how much Artie fucked up, she let him continue using in her house and all that. Shit, I think Artie is selling her house now. He really fucked her good.
Artie picked up his habit for coke in Hollywood. His mother didn't follow him out to MadTV. The real enablers in Artie's life are the ones who gave the drugs to him or knew he was on drugs. Like the other comedians who did sets with him and saw him take coke in the green room for years. Or the guys who worked with him who would party with him and score him coke or heroin. Artie also had a bunch of gold digger women that watched him destroy himself with drugs and just let him devour cheeseburgers and white powder.

Artie's mom definitely needed to reach out to his managers or someone else way earlier. But it wasn't like she giving him coke directly like certain comedians or members of the Stern show.....allegedly. Artie could not source heroin for himself and had multiple "assistants" that would get his drugs for him. Those people are infinitely worse than his poor mother.