• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Artie Lange's Biggest Enabler

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
41344-fred-norris-at-work-quiz-question-780-hss.jpg

"Artie is NEVER wrong... I think it's a shame that those drugs took advantage of Artie, and decided to get up and enter Artie's system unbeknownst to him, and then take psychological and physical effect on his nervous system. Those drugs should have known Artie is trying to clean up. And then to throw Artie under the bus on the air like that? Come on man. The drugs owe Artie an APOLOGY. I wish I could apologize TO ARTIE on behalf of the drugs... That's just so wrong, Howard."

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
The way he treated Eric the actor was pathetic. Basically acting like a tough guy around a disabled midget.

Once Jackie left the show, Fred served no purpose
He’s horrifically unfunny and has paper thin skin. He’s an annoying midget. His band that nobody cares about is called King Norris. He’s a faggot. Opie called Robin the luckiest woman in broadcasting but it’s Fred. He got drunk once and told Howard that he loved him more than his wife and at his bachelor party he blacked out and got a lap dance from a male stripper. @The Midnight Storquer

So many good Eric appearances half ruined by him spamming the “ack ack” drop. Most of his contributions are playing fart noises.

Last edited:

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Fred absolutely rules. Absolutely 0 regard for what the audience wants, treats the sound board like a jazzman would an instrument 4 hours a day, darkest more venomous hate hidden behind the thin veneer of an autistic radio guy who doesn't understand what show he's on despite being on it for decades. Truly the King of Mars.