• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Art is for faggots

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Life is a gay prison.

0.jpg
Fucking kill me because aside from that mope's face, that's almost me to a T. Same pose and everything. Except I have WAY bigger arms.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
The only acceptable time to make art is when you are in prison

If you have time to "express your creativity" you have time to fix some shit that's broken around the house

Making art for a past time is pretty faggoty

It's pretty much what autistic people do

"I can't stop thinking about this thing, let me manifest it into reality"

Back in the day, art faggots had the dignity to use false names, and even hide their life's work only to be discovered after they died by some disappointed relative

Sadly we live in this degenerate era, where everyone wants to show each other their asshole in the form of a "creative expression"

Rich people use their mentally ill faggot tokens to launder their ill-gotten gains and to perpetuate the idea it's noble to sit around and focus on fantasy nonense

Show me one artist that isn't a lazy degenerate,

I'll wait
3e1da810c07c4b8f99cba18bb3624bc1.png

G

I'm a total philistine when it comes to art. I can't draw for shit so I can appreciate the skill that goes into a painting but I've never seen one that has elicited any kind of strong feeling like some music, architecture or natural scenery does.

Gronez_Bambatta

Forum Clout
The only acceptable time to make art is when you are in prison

If you have time to "express your creativity" you have time to fix some shit that's broken around the house

Making art for a past time is pretty faggoty

It's pretty much what autistic people do

"I can't stop thinking about this thing, let me manifest it into reality"

Back in the day, art faggots had the dignity to use false names, and even hide their life's work only to be discovered after they died by some disappointed relative

Sadly we live in this degenerate era, where everyone wants to show each other their asshole in the form of a "creative expression"

Rich people use their mentally ill faggot tokens to launder their ill-gotten gains and to perpetuate the idea it's noble to sit around and focus on fantasy nonense

Show me one artist that isn't a lazy degenerate,

I'll wait
You sound fun.