• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Art is for faggots

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
The only acceptable time to make art is when you are in prison

If you have time to "express your creativity" you have time to fix some shit that's broken around the house

Making art for a past time is pretty faggoty

It's pretty much what autistic people do

"I can't stop thinking about this thing, let me manifest it into reality"

Back in the day, art faggots had the dignity to use false names, and even hide their life's work only to be discovered after they died by some disappointed relative

Sadly we live in this degenerate era, where everyone wants to show each other their asshole in the form of a "creative expression"

Rich people use their mentally ill faggot tokens to launder their ill-gotten gains and to perpetuate the idea it's noble to sit around and focus on fantasy nonense

Show me one artist that isn't a lazy degenerate,

I'll wait

Snake

Forum Clout
Madre Lately: ¡Sí, eso les mostrará, cariño!

1644199021125.jpeg

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
The only acceptable time to make art is when you are in prison

If you have time to "express your creativity" you have time to fix some shit that's broken around the house

Making art for a past time is pretty faggoty

It's pretty much what autistic people do

"I can't stop thinking about this thing, let me manifest it into reality"

Back in the day, art faggots had the dignity to use false names, and even hide their life's work only to be discovered after they died by some disappointed relative

Sadly we live in this degenerate era, where everyone wants to show each other their asshole in the form of a "creative expression"

Rich people use their mentally ill faggot tokens to launder their ill-gotten gains and to perpetuate the idea it's noble to sit around and focus on fantasy nonense

Show me one artist that isn't a lazy degenerate,

I'll wait

Where you raped by an artist or something, if so, god be with you no bs.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
Mexican guys I knew said myate means black bug

It's used to basically call black people roaches

What does Mayate mean in English?

A denigrating noun that compared a race of people to a large, black beetle, considered a destructive pest in Mexico and South America. The word is mayate. In Spanish slang, it refers to African Americans, almost an equivalent of the N-word in English.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
Im not even into art, I just knew I could draw...last time I had attention for my drawings was 4th grade and I was in Art class. Mama Raven got me a set of pastel crayons because she's a Frog Nigger and I grew up on that shit...nutella sammiches, Lego sets from the EU, etc...the local kids thought we were different cuz of that.

I used to bring deli sandwiches to Lunch, with gourmet cheeses bought from upscale delicatessens, in those fancy brown paper bags with the grease collecting at the bottom. I used to give my brown bag to the poor Canadian hicks so they could lick the grease, Fawk it was the life.

Fag