Arrrh, me shipmate looks a tad queasy!

1712652172215.jpeg

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
The old cow be scared, and he sleeps in the bow so he was probably queasy as shit by morning when it was time to mop the poop deck
View attachment 192304
This nigga cosplaying like he a deckhand from Deadliest Catch on Phil Harris's Cornelia Marie. Nigger out there bow legged, feet cocked to the sides n shiznits, slippin' and slidin' around like it's a goddamn water park. Phil gets on the bullhorn from the captains seat "Hey, stupid, don't make me find my meth addled half breed slope son who's stealing my pain pills as I speak from my room and have him anally accost you in front of everybody! He'll do it too in lieu of getting locked down in the bilge for kikein' and dykein' my shit! Go on now, git! Jump over the side so we can call it a "man overboard!" and we can falsify the ship log to say it happened elsewhere and the seas were just too choppy to do anything about it.

"Always count on a rough ride." Like he's some grizzled sailor who knows what he's talking about.
That's my favorite part about him.

It's a shame that he doesn't see eye-to-eye with Patrick politically. The two of them would trade masculinity stories over drinks for hours and I can 100% see them enjoying each others company.

Patrick with the knife fights, Joe retorts with stories of his time riding with Sam Crow, etc.