• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Are you vaccinated?

Are you jabbed?

• Total voters

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I legit got out of the military because I got sick of niggers and dykes (among other things). Single moms too. I would be retiring in a couple of years if I stayed in, but I would be hating my self every day if I did.

If some faggot from the government tryed to give me the jab I would no question put my self on the line . Suicide by cop or bust!
This is so feddy but I don't want anything else

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
I had two ( the amount recommend for my age in my country)

I think the US is one of the few countries with must be vaxxed to enter status for non citizens

My grandfather got covid at the same event I did. He was vaxxed and he wasn't as sick as I was as he was triple jabbed by that point. 50 years older than me and a cancer survivor. That's my own research init

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
Yes. And I smoke anyway.

COVID itself (and therefore, the jabs if they work like "traditional" vaccines) targets the nicotine-receptive points in your brain; without nicotine, these points, if attacked, will weaken and this shuts down the body's natural defense mechanism towards respiratory failure. That's why these weak faggots who died of COVID who were "muh perfectly healthy" were actually do-gooders who don't have fun and stayed inside because muh guvmint told them.

Also, these despicable hospitals were putting people with flu-like symptoms on respirators. Everyone's had the flu; would you like it if someone strapped a respirator on you? These hospitals in the US were making something like $40,000 per COVID victim they stuck with these machines. It's all kickbacks. Oxygenating a flu or COVID patient is basically murdering them (many nurses protested for this reason) because you're feeding the pathogens with oxygen, that's why anti-oxidants are considered healthy (juices, red wine, etc.).

The shots aren't a death sentence, but it's an insane risk nobody would take if instead of "they're safe and effective" they were told "well, illness and death are a side effect." If I took even one shot, based on what I've read over the last 18 months, I'd work myself into a heart attack from having that mRNA and spike protein shit in my system. I have allergies that I can deal with, and I think they're from childhood vaccines; I don't want my immune system compromised towards a simple flu because my DNA potentially can't identify it any more.
TWU

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
I’m not a doctor, but do what’s best for you, not the company you work for.

When covid 1st started , and even now, more people were dying from car wreaks a day than covid…

I legit know of one person that died from Covid. But he had other issues as well.

-

My biggest issue were people saying fuck covid, I ain’t going to get the jab. They then got the jab and started talking about “ the jab isn’t that bad, people have to make sacrifices”. Nah, you don’t.

I legit got out of the military because I got sick of niggers and dykes (among other things). Single moms too. I would be retiring in a couple of years if I stayed in, but I would be hating my self every day if I did.

If some faggot from the government tryed to give me the jab I would no question put my self on the line . Suicide by cop or bust!
Didn't they shoot a big tube of plastic in you when you join the army?

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
No because after the first week I figured out that Covid made no sense and that it was about something else. When I didn't see bodies in the street and I should have given the hysteria I said fuck that.

Even now this news that China is having the worst wave ever and 20% of the country is going to die (or something) is all just about fear.

80s we were afraid of acid rain and the cold war.
I don't remember what we were afraid of in the 90s cause weed maaaan
00s we we're afraid of 9-11 and terrorism.
Late 00s and 10s was the massive recession and then Trump
20s we went with Covid and now this recession that isn't a recession.

Just my rambling thoughts. It was all about keeping people afraid so they can do whatever they want that they'd never be able to do. That and it's a massive clinical trial. A Google search for mrna and cows shows they've been working on mrna for 20 years. They tried for 20 years in cows and couldn't get it to do anything but kill them, but they perfected it for humans in 6 months... got it, makes perfect sense.

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
Forum Clout
Not to sound like an asshole, but the people that say they “had to” for “work” are the same people letting this nation go to shit.

Start calling me a fed in

3… 2… 1..
I’m shocked to read how many of you actually got that shit. Not judging, I guess. Just didn’t realize how many queers we had here.
To be fair, there are a lot of non-American brothermen on here, and the covid lockdown bullshit was a lot more totalitarian in countries without the constitution and gun ownership.

Boomia's Canada prevented the unjewgooed from being able to leave the country, made it legal for companies to fire people for not getting it (and lots of government workers did), and they even banned the unvaxxed from receiving organ transplants, and not just in theory, they denied a livesaving organ transplant to a terminally ill unvaxxed woman who died, and the Canadian supreme court found that it didn't violate any rights in their dogshit "Charter of Rights and Freedoms".

And I think de Lard's Oz sent people to literal concentration camps for being unvaxed, and there was lots of insane shit like this in other countries around the world.

If you're an American who got jewgooed instead of moving to Florida you're a cuck, but it's a tough one mannnn when it comes to people stuck in non-freedomland shitholes.

G

To be fair, there are a lot of non-American brothermen on here, and the covid lockdown bullshit was a lot more totalitarian in countries without the constitution and gun ownership.

Boomia's Canada prevented the unjewgooed from being able to leave the country, made it legal for companies to fire people for not getting it (and lots of government workers did), and they even banned the unvaxxed from receiving organ transplants, and not just in theory, they denied a livesaving organ transplant to a terminally ill unvaxxed woman who died, and the Canadian supreme court found that it didn't violate any rights in their dogshit "Charter of Rights and Freedoms".

And I think de Lard's Oz sent people to literal concentration camps for being unvaxed, and there was lots of insane shit like this in other countries around the world.

If you're an American who got jewgooed instead of moving to Florida you're a cuck, but it's a tough one mannnn when it comes to people stuck in non-freedomland shitholes.
Funnily enough the only reason I got it was because I needed to get into the States for a few days.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
No because after the first week I figured out that Covid made no sense and that it was about something else. When I didn't see bodies in the street and I should have given the hysteria I said fuck that.

Even now this news that China is having the worst wave ever and 20% of the country is going to die (or something) is all just about fear.

80s we were afraid of acid rain and the cold war.
I don't remember what we were afraid of in the 90s cause weed maaaan
00s we we're afraid of 9-11 and terrorism.
Late 00s and 10s was the massive recession and then Trump
20s we went with Covid and now this recession that isn't a recession.

Just my rambling thoughts. It was all about keeping people afraid so they can do whatever they want that they'd never be able to do. That and it's a massive clinical trial. A Google search for mrna and cows shows they've been working on mrna for 20 years. They tried for 20 years in cows and couldn't get it to do anything but kill them, but they perfected it for humans in 6 months... got it, makes perfect sense.
I'm assuming the ramping hysteria was due to Trump and elections. China is just an authoritarian shithole so they have their reasons, but the rest of the world bows down to American media and followed suit that it was a dangerous thing (numbers fudged for many reasons of course)

It was a perfect thing to 24/7 blame trump, what's he gonna do find a cure for the common cold?
They've been retardedly throwing shit at the wall with trump-bad shit, when trump won in 2016 they immediately ran with "russia hacking" despite that being retarded phrasing and never being able to prove stuff, they just used their power and repetition of the narrative.

I really don't know how conspirator-y it might have even been, they couldve just finally got something that worked rather than planned it for election help. Like there didn't need to be some guys in a room and one of them say "Do you think anyone knows how many die from colds each year? Can we use that?"
They don't even technically need mass mail-in voter fraud, just think if they made voting as simple as texting then who would be winning? Lowest common denominator, people in-tune with whatever current narrative of the week is are all they need.

Is it ironic that based on the BS stats that the "common cold" is essentially cured?

G

I needed to be vaccinated to enter barcelona, they made that shit mandatory like two weeks before my trip after i already had flights and accommodations so i printed out the card online which took me 2 minutes to find on /pol/ and filled it out with fake numbers from retards posting their card on twitter and laminated it and never had a problem anywhere
If you injected jew slop in your body because you “had to travel or work” you are on tomlinson level tier of agency and free will and are the definition of a BETA CUCK :cool: