• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Are you vaccinated?

Are you jabbed?

• Total voters

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
Nope. Just start smoking.

In the logistic regression analysis, current smokers were significantly less likely to be hospitalized for COVID-19 compared with nonsmokers (odds ratio = 0.23; 95% confidence interval, 0.11-0.48, p < . 001), even after adjusting for age and gender (odds ratio = 0.14; 95% confidence interval, 0.06-0.31, p < . 001)​

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
I have a perfectly functional immune system. Why would I take a vaccine for the common cold, even if it was safe and effective? (It's not) I also don't take flu shots.
It used to piss me off when people called me an anti vaxxer because I'm not against vaccines. Once when I was 17 I was bitten in a road rage incident and had to get a tetanus shot. Does not wanting to take every single available make me an anti vaxxer? Apparently it does.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
I'll assume you're asking in good faith.

I almost got the 1st one & even considered ways to get it early, but luckily I looked into things & even the basic premise was flawed. The more I looked into things, the more shady it seemed so (luckily) I never got it.

It soon became clearly ideological / political & I never go for that shit. I still kept an open-mind & waited for the research results to become available & transparent... but everything that came out reinforced my position, as did the need for censoring any dissent.

I feel bad for anyone who was coerced into taking it, especially under the false pretences reinforced by media messaging.

I respect you for coming-out as vaxxed in a community who generally purports to be against it... I'd like to hear your story of why

soulbrotherman#1

Specifically a quarter retarded
Forum Clout
Hopefully it was a test and they release an actual deadly virus to kill off all of the less-intune with globohomo
Then they can have their weird quasi commi 1 world government dystopia, and the Fatricks of the world can fruitlessly complain about the world they sowed and how it was created by the non-vaxed and whatever other ghosts that the state will tell them to blame

Imager

I see penises everywhere
Forum Clout
I'll assume you're asking in good faith.

I almost got the 1st one & even considered ways to get it early, but luckily I looked into things & even the basic premise was flawed. The more I looked into things, the more shady it seemed so (luckily) I never got it.

It soon became clearly ideological / political & I never go for that shit. I still kept an open-mind & waited for the research results to become available & transparent... but everything that came out reinforced my position, as did the need for censoring any dissent.

I feel bad for anyone who was coerced into taking it, especially under the false pretences reinforced by media messaging.

I respect you for coming-out as vaxxed in a community who generally purports to be against it... I'd like to hear your story of why
I personally really lucked out. I'm good at what I do and there aren't many who do it. I had big clients ask me my status and I refused to take the vaccine and 100% of them gave me the exception.

So I believe that the people 99% of the people working at one of my clients are vaccinated (I was the only exception I saw when I went on site), and yet a few weeks ago they were forced to wear masks again due to high COVID numbers in the county. I hope that someone emailed the HR people back asking why, if everyone is vaccinated, do they need to wear masks? Would have loved to have seen the answer to that.