• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Are we too hard on Thicky?

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Forum Clout
L’Carpetron and his boys were!

drums-ba-dum-tss.gif

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
i love carol's brutal attacks on her. she deserves more hate. it's so gay that she only hires white women yet pretends to give a fuck about BLM

Thank you. I feel like my fair and balanced criticism of Ugly Niki gives a voice to the rainbow of talented and overlooked women of color that the dopey-eared cunt refuses to hire at her sham “company”. She is every bit as caustic and awful as Patso and deserves far more hate from here.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
Thank you. I feel like my fair and balanced criticism of Ugly Niki gives a voice to the rainbow of talented and overlooked women of color that the dopey-eared cunt refuses to hire at her sham “company”. She is every bit as caustic and awful as Patso and deserves far more hate from here.

She does deserve more hate than Pedo Patrick S Tomlinson.
Remember he only filed his lolsuit after the brothermen started exposing Pig and her nasty ways to her family and friends.
After that it died down. Could be what they wanted all along and he considers it a win because they used the #SFWA pedophile guild's money to pay for it. I am sure she has a scam thought out for more of other peoples money to #PAYQUASI his 30k. She is the PPP bandit don't forget.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
We've seen pics of her looking happy around (almost any) other men, so she's not yet totally dead inside from dum-dum pills. I'm sure Fatrick reinforces any thoughts of mental illness & makes sure she takes her pills, it's the only way he can assert himself as above her.

I'm ambivalent about her & she seems like a goofy dumbass, but the fact her eyes still have some sparkle around other men means I'll be willing to hear her out when she finally drops that fat fuck.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
don’t forget her stupid “THEYRE TRYING TO KILL US” hoodie. She knows to stay offline but I believe she’s a huge asshole like Pat. They are both friendless losers because everyone avoids them due to their awful personalities.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I can't even imagine how horrible her life must be. Has to deal with our shit, and her monster of a husband. Gaslighting is straight up psychological torture, and that is Patty's favorite thing in the world. He farts and then starts screaming that he never farted, he's never farted in his life, she's delusional. It really fucks with your sanity: you know what happened, but your partner is so damn insistent that you start to wonder maybe he didn't fart.

That's her miserable life. "Niki, tell them I never did anything wrong and these sociopaths chose me at random." "Yes whatever Patrick says"

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
Nobody has ever thought the word "hard" in connection to that big eared loser and her body of a fat Jr high boy.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
She is 100% his enabler. And you better believe she's got a bunch of fake accounts on twitter and here.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
it's so gay that she only hires white women yet pretends to give a fuck about BLM
Black TRANS Lives. She couldn't just be part of the protest. She had to one-up the crowd protesting when it was completely safe (and completely white) to do so. There were only two photos of them both on the very far end of the protest too. So brave.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
I can't even imagine how horrible her life must be. Has to deal with our shit, and her monster of a husband. Gaslighting is straight up psychological torture, and that is Patty's favorite thing in the world. He farts and then starts screaming that he never farted, he's never farted in his life, she's delusional. It really fucks with your sanity: you know what happened, but your partner is so damn insistent that you start to wonder maybe he didn't fart.

That's her miserable life. "Niki, tell them I never did anything wrong and these sociopaths chose me at random." "Yes whatever Patrick says"
The sperg out about farting is hilariously specific. I bet he really does that.

N64 Cube

Your home for Leonard Farthammer in the Morning
Forum Clout
She is quite the vile woman. She’s with Pat because she knows she can’t get anyone else.