• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Are we too hard on Thicky?

warchief1978

I am the man with no name...
Forum Clout
This could be the Wuflu talking, but are we too hard on her? She's probably just as fucked up as he is, but she never responds to any insults. Does she not see it because Fatrick does not allow her to look at social media or maybe she just ignores it like Sam? Just some quarantine thoughts.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
No. She’d murder any of us on sight, according to Pig. She’s also a hideous, lazy lump of shit who is happy to let Pat behave however he wants as long as she never has to grow up either. Your tax dollars went towards funding her ridiculous PPP fraud too. Keep that in mind whenever you start feeling sorry for her.

Forum Clout
My response in a previous thread of the same question

“Just think about the type of person that, as a grown woman in her 30s, makes the conscious decision to marry Patrick S Tomlinson. And furthermore, stay with him for years on end through all of his bullshit and faggotry. Fucking pathetic and completely spineless.

Lets also not forget that she filed for bankruptcy in her 20s, which goes to show she makes a concerted effort to go through life gaming the welfare system, going on 5 tropical vacations a year on the taxpayers dime. Sure, her decency to not have an online presence puts her above Pat but thats saying literally nothing. She’s a piece of shit that enables Pats behavior and pedophilia.

Every female I know would never give Pat the time of day let alone fuck him in a parking lot and then marry the dude.”

G

Women have no agency.
she’s just along for the ride, hitched her wagon to the wrong caravan
Now she reaps what she sows
[checks notes]. “Our lawyer”
She scratched her ticket and her jackpot was Fatrick's disability I guess.

Some women get 10" cocks, doting husbands, great father to their kids.

...it really is a lottery. Thing is, women get to choose. (It's why I don't respect women who stay in abusive relationships)

G

This could be the Wuflu talking, but are we too hard on her? She's probably just as fucked up as he is, but she never responds to any insults. Does she not see it because Fatrick does not allow her to look at social media or maybe she just ignores it like Sam? Just some quarantine thoughts.
I was all about ol’ yeller going back to the old sub days and even unnoticed faggot who gave a rat’s ass Johnny come lately subs all the way up to the r/Idiots shenanigans where in a cracka done got served an unofficial IP ban.

tl;dr it’s legally though not necessarily immoral to butt fuck a Midwestern cross eyed retard I’m Wisconsin. Allegedly.

P.S. Patrick Tomlinson rapes homeless people

G

No. She’d murder any of us on sight, according to Pig.

IMO, he says that because there's an even money chance she'd fuck someone from the forums if they met up somewhere. I'm not saying that someone from the forums can walk up to her and announce that they're Owen A Forms and her husband is a fat faggot with bitch tits. She has some loyalty to him, I think. My theory is that at some point they opened their marriage. I hope it was Rick's idea, thinking he could be "burried in strange" from Twitter or stupidly thinking one of the bartenders at Hooligans would fuck him because she was nice to him when he took up 3 spots at the bar. But what I think happened is that they opened up the marriage, he struck out because he's a fat faggot with bitch tits, but Niki didn't. He wants to close the marriage back up but he's too stubborn to. So he just endures it like the bitch he is. It's probably why he's at the bar all the time. She has from 4pm-9pm to get her fuck on and then Rick comes home. He probably avoids her because he doesn't want to see the glow of a freshly fucked and satisfied woman because she never looks that way with him.

So when he says she'll kill one of us on sight, it's because he's afraid she'll fuck someone here. Meet her in a bar in MKE, buy her a drink, give her a few compliments and she'll be DTF in no time. He's terrified of someone from here actually fucking her because while Apostlegate was epic, someone fucking his wife (consensually, Rick) might actually break him.