Are we out of the Cumia business?

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I was never all in with da pat posting to be Fawkin honest witcha but I thought it would be selfish of me to complain with all the entertainment I got out of the people here.

and it’s definitely brought some historic shit. But I laughed wayyyyy more during the mc serch shit. I know I’m in the minority here but I wish we focused more on cumias Jim and Sam and serch maybe a taste of Seth. Or look for more faggots. There will always be a seat at the table for slobo but I’m inclined to believe we do look a bit obsessive when he’s all we focus on. I enjoy the off topic section the most.

we got lost.
Serch was one of the funniest things I've ever seen unfold on the internet. I remember thinking maybe he didn't even see any of the comments, then for him to acknowledge those comments and yell about them at the very end of the show almost killed me. I was just about to close the browser and he started to mention them, I couldn't stop laughing.

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
Serch was one of the funniest things I've ever seen unfold on the internet. I remember thinking maybe he didn't even see any of the comments, then for him to acknowledge those comments and yell about them at the very end of the show almost killed me. I was just about to close the browser and he started to mention them, I couldn't stop laughing.
I was all in wit da bit but he wasn’t responding so I went to bed. Woke up to broken ribs almost had to call in. The grifter is at least smart enough to not react. Took joe and AntH quite a few years to learn that one. Obviously fat is suing us so we have at least another 5 with him.

RoTheHo69

PULL OVER DUMB CUNT
Joe used to constantly DMCA variations of this picture on reddit.

ohdara3.jpg

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
I miss the old board hijinks too but what is there to talk about? Everyone OnA related is either stuck in obscurity or a total bore.

If you guys can come up with some good Cumia bits, I’m all for it.

Same. Look if it was up to me, the hierarchy would be Anth, Jimmy, Sam, Joe, Patrick.

The problem is there’s only 1 out of those 5 that is stupid enough to engage anymore. The other four are just boring as fuck now. Patrick does something cunty almost every day, then doubles down on engaging with us.

This gives Patposting an electricity and excitement the other ones lack right now. If we could prod Joe back into a People’s Court situation, I’d be all for it. I just think they’re all too smart for that now.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Same. Look if it was up to me, the hierarchy would be Anth, Jimmy, Sam, Joe, Patrick.

The problem is there’s only 1 out of those 5 that is stupid enough to engage anymore. The other four are just boring as fuck now. Patrick does something cunty almost every day, then doubles down on engaging with us.

This gives Patposting an electricity and excitement the other ones lack right now. If we could prod Joe back into a People’s Court situation, I’d be all for it. I just think they’re all too smart for that now.
They ain’t smart they’ll be back

WhereWeAt

I was never all in with da pat posting to be Fawkin honest witcha but I thought it would be selfish of me to complain with all the entertainment I got out of the people here.

and it’s definitely brought some historic shit. But I laughed wayyyyy more during the mc serch shit. I know I’m in the minority here but I wish we focused more on cumias Jim and Sam and serch maybe a taste of Seth. Or look for more faggots. There will always be a seat at the table for slobo but I’m inclined to believe we do look a bit obsessive when he’s all we focus on. I enjoy the off topic section the most.

we got lost.
Tuhbehonestwhichya, I find the Pat stuff is kind of mean. People have really fucked with this guy and I'm not 100% on board with it.

On the other hand, when I take a moment to think about how people went to such lengths to dissect someone's life just cause some fat dude thinks Norm isn't funny and all of a sudden I get the joke again.

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
Tuhbehonestwhichya, I find the Pat stuff is kind of mean. People have really fucked with this guy and I'm not 100% on board with it.

On the other hand, when I take a moment to think about how people went to such lengths to dissect someone's life just cause some fat dude thinks Norm isn't funny and all of a sudden I get the joke again.
In the early days of Patposting I actually felt terrible for him and even reached out to try to advise him to ignore us. The faggot replied with “fuck you”

he is objectively a horrible person. Every new detail we learn about his life is worse and worse. If he had any modicum of success in life he’d absolutely abuse it and be worse than even pedo-Cumia

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
In the early days of Patposting I actually felt terrible for him and even reached out to try to advise him to ignore us. The faggot replied with “fuck you”

he is objectively a horrible person. Every new detail we learn about his life is worse and worse. If he had any modicum of success in life he’d absolutely abuse it and be worse than even pedo-Cumia
I’ve never really fucked with the faggot myself besides making jokes on here. But I go between thinking this is all retarded and unnecessarily mean to hilarious. But seeing shit like him telling you to go fuck yourself makes me laugh. his friend stole his unborn daughter and pregnant wife who he was too stupid to notice he was already fucking. Even though there was photographic evidence of her sitting on his lap. By photographic evidence I mean HE WAS IN THE ACTUAL PHOTOGRAPH. Fuck him, no god damn bacon egg and cheese on roll this morning ANYONE can fucking DO IT

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
I wasn't all in with the Fatrick until the lolsuit. It's one thing to follow him when he was only spouting tired political nonsense on Twatter, quite another when this lunatic is suing 60 anonymous accounts because because they called his wife a rugmuncher.

That having been said, I miss the Cumia drama. It was funny to laugh at their cartoonish lives, their hubris and the weird shit that'd befall them irl. Pat's just a miserable, vile little man tweeting miserable, vile things. Mocking him just isn't as joyfiul as fucking with the Tunisians was.