• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Are these guys making more than $100 per gig?

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
People used to think this was cool? It’s so fucking gay.

I don’t really know anything about him, but he’s 200 years old and is lip synching to some kind of little choir boy cartoon voice and not even pretending to be singing. Who goes to this?

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
Tssss cocksucka's fawkin hilarious
Tsss faaawwwkin peaks and vallis... Ya ready? One, two, three GO!

Fawwkin all of life is peaks and valleys, sockcuckah, so don't let da peaks get too high like a certain ex-Stern smashed nose degenerate gambler heroin coke fiend and don't let da valleys get too low like Fim Norton on his knees staring up pleadingly at a 6'3" Viqueen on a mouth-fucking berserker rampage via narcotics that Fim absolutely prohibits and evades to the point of having no less than 3 sponsors on speed dial at the ready if so much as even a glass of alcohol or a drug is passed in front of him except when it comes with a diamond cutter hard on in a giant Nordic man hand, of course.

Does Fim really think he's not ingesting drugs via Nordic cum regardless whether he feels any effects from it? Fawwkin sockcuckuh.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
They don't make shit. If you've ever delivered pizzas or worked as a server in college, you likely came across the older kids who were dropouts because they wanted to pursue a career in music. Being talentless drug addicted faggots, the closest they will ever get to stardom is standing in the back providing backing vocals to an actual celebrity who is disgusted by them and doesn't want to talk to or look at them. They're lucky to make minimum wage. After the concert is over, it's either up to them to find a place to crash, or they are given a bed in a hostel in a room with 100 other people.
"...providing backing vocals to an actual celebrity who is disgusted by them and doesn't want to talk to or look at them."

100%

Also to your point, see current cripple handed Dokken tour videos. Dude don't make eye contact with any of his backing band with the rare exception of the one guitarist that has been his mainstay when touring without the original members and that's because that dude wants to tour so bad he'll put up with minimal payment, gilf scraps and cockroach motel accomodations just for the experience and not having to stock shelves at the local Target so he gets to stay in the lineup.

To be perfectly honest, I don't blame Dokken or any of the other celebrities with a back up band. You're a backup. Lucky to be there at all. You shouldn't be treated as if you're George Lynch etc. Take your pittance, go find an aged out gilf to fuck for the night on a coach bus (if you're lucky to even have one!) and be happy you got a story to tell that's debatably more exciting than the next cunt on the barstool over.

FFWBTdad

Forum Clout
he's hardly moving his mouth &/or diaphragm, there are shenanigans at-play
I think it's in and out with real and mostly fake vocals, probably an AI program that knows when his pitch is off it cranks up the pre recorded or just autotuned AI vocals. there were definitely a couple small glitches that are hallmarks of AI singing.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
I think it's in and out with real and mostly fake vocals, probably an AI program that knows when his pitch is off it cranks up the pre recorded or just autotuned AI vocals. there were definitely a couple small glitches that are hallmarks of AI singing.
yeah, I definitely heard a bit of (what sounded like) pitch adjustment

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Where's @UnPRePared to give us the lowdown on all of this stuff?

@Mr. Faggotry , to answer the pay question - that's going to be dependent on the singer. I don't know how it flies over there so much, but if you do well over here in Europe (I do), I'd imagine a good one with a fairly famous artist should make at least several hundred zloty an hour, which would be a couple hundred when converted to dollars. However, my crew plays instruments AND sings backup when necessitated by the song - and they've stayed because I (think I) pay very well.

Now, on the subject of haranguing singers for lip syncing, I'm in complete agreement. I don't believe in it, or auto tune, or AI assist - fans come to SEE you, and HEAR your real voice, flaws and all. Even on nights that I'm slightly off, which I hate, the crowds are great people and quite understanding. I'll jab myself when the voice cracks, and they take it with good humour. But that comes with being 55: I know my limits better, and where I've lost a step. That's where rehearsals help; getting my crew to know where to jump in, and what I can still handle.

It's like when I've sang for Steve Hackett, and Nad Sylvan, Steve's typical lead vocalist, would back me up. It's one of those moments where I'd be thinking "well this is lopsided", because he can do both Peter and Phil's material excellently. His range far exceeds mine, and if anything, he makes me sound better. That's the value of a good backup singer.

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
Forum Clout
be happy you got a story to tell that's debatably more exciting than the next cunt on the barstool over.

So so so so...

b790afeb1f1b8e685c0b7436ff53f580.png

G

People used to think this was cool? It’s so fucking gay.

I don’t really know anything about him, but he’s 200 years old and is lip synching to some kind of little choir boy cartoon voice and not even pretending to be singing. Who goes to this?

Only the NPC's, there have always been nigger worshippers (women, effeminate men).
Just in those days the proto-nigger was the italian
also imagine how much 10-16 year old pussy these creepy middle aged wops fondled/fucked, that was their fanbase and no repercussions :image_4764:

[MEDIA=youtube]OzpXuRCBgsM[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=youtube]FgFpRue9KX4:91[/MEDIA]