• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Are these guys making more than $100 per gig?

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
What the fuck do backup singers make for backing up a corpse on stage in Branson sized theaters? I find the whole economics behind music fascinating. Every guy on that stage is at least 40 years younger than him. Do they make enough money touring to live?

Forum Clout
I suppose it's possible that it's just reflex and muscle memory for him at this point, but he appears to be exerting no physical effort whatsoever while he's singing, thus he's either a complete marvel, or a mime. The latter seems more likely to me.
IMG_7253.jpeg

IMG_7255.jpeg

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
Forum Clout
I suppose it's possible that it's just reflex and muscle memory for him at this point, but he appears to be exerting no physical effort whatsoever while he's singing, thus he's either a complete marvel, or a mime. The latter seems more likely to me.

Uncanny Valley lookin' muhfuckah.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Are you guys being sarcastic and I'm austiscally not getting it or are you all that retarded. He hasn't sung a high note since the 60s. They had to get the fucking drummer gerry polci to sing oh what a night 40 years ago. Becuase Valli couldn't do back in 75.

His mic has a button or some gimmick so he can turn the track off and speak or rarely hit some low notes so it isn't as obvious.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Lol that is hilarious.

This is what Barry gibb sounds like in his 70s. It's imperfect obviously. But at least it's live. You may as well go see a tribute show of Frankie valli

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
He can still hit those notes at 88? Impressive.

Nah, it's totally fake. My stupid friend went and saw him and was saying "man, he was still singing his ass off" and coincidentally I just looked up to see if this guy was still alive, saw he was coming to my town, I looked up a live video, saw that it was fake, and then read a bunch of people making fun of how fake it is. Yeah I told her she had seen a lip syncing show. She didn't wanna believe it lol.

G

What the fuck do backup singers make for backing up a corpse on stage in Branson sized theaters? I find the whole economics behind music fascinating. Every guy on that stage is at least 40 years younger than him. Do they make enough money touring to live?

[MEDIA=youtube]wA3Gw7IpSYI[/MEDIA]
They don't make shit. If you've ever delivered pizzas or worked as a server in college, you likely came across the older kids who were dropouts because they wanted to pursue a career in music. Being talentless drug addicted faggots, the closest they will ever get to stardom is standing in the back providing backing vocals to an actual celebrity who is disgusted by them and doesn't want to talk to or look at them. They're lucky to make minimum wage. After the concert is over, it's either up to them to find a place to crash, or they are given a bed in a hostel in a room with 100 other people.