• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Are the Vietnamese the easiest of all the Asians to get along with?

JoshFromMichigan

I miss Norm
Forum Clout
There's a thai restaurant near me that I go to every so often. Small place, only like 6-8 tables but every time I go in there, it's packed to the rafters with these bug people. I've never seen a single one in the neighborhood, even in the area walking around. They all hide out in the restaurant all day. I think that's a great way for minorities to act. Fantastic food too.

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
Never knew any Vietnamese, but Filipinos seem cool. I worked with an old Filipino guy who told the filthiest jokes, like over-the-top filthy that made him laugh the hardest.
Also went to school with a half-Filipino girl who I was in love with but was too much of a borderline sperg as a teenager to do anything about it, so I just ended up creeping her out.