• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Are some niggers okay?

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
That black sheriff from Milwaukee was alright. Don't know why he wore a cowboy hat in Wisconsin. But he was a big supporter of the Second Amendment and pissed Fatty off.

sheriff-david-clarke_13172.jpeg

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
After growing up in the Flint area, and being in the military for over a decade, I got to the point where I don't trust or put stock in blacks.

there are a hand full that were cool I worked with, but 99% of the time, they chimp out, mostly over dumb shit.

Also, I know the next major war we will lose because the military fucking babies blacks and gays.

Again, there were like a handful that I could trust as people, but very rare.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Forum Clout
After growing up in the Flint area, and being in the military for over a decade, I got to the point where I don't trust or put stock in blacks.

there are a hand full that were cool I worked with, but 99% of the time, they chimp out, mostly over dumb shit.

Also, I know the next major war we will lose because the military fucking babies blacks and gays.

Again, there were like a handful that I could trust as people, but very rare.
This was pretty much my experience in the cervix too, though a different MOS, and fewer years in. Laziness, thieving, and surprisingly generally not great at activities where endurance is a main factor, ie runs longer than sprints, road marches, etc. I got the impression that many were barely literate and tried to hide it.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Plenty. I can even get along with some of the niggery ones. They say funny shit. Neil Degrasse Tyson is an uppity faggot though.

I can't stand street shitters generally but I've met some hilarious ones. The old guy who runs a convenience store by me. I call him Barry Goode because that's what he says when you ask how he is. He loves boxing and fucking HATES homosexuals. I also had a cab driver one time that the cops had to call because my lady and I were having a domestic at a motel and I should have probably gone to jail for how bad I fucked the place up. The whole ride the guy just went off about how women are cunts and he wishes he could stand up to his bitch wife. At one point he kept saying "I vish I vas fucking gay, bro" which was hilarious and I say it all the time since, but in hindsight he may have been trying to blow me or something. He gave me a huge discount for a long ass trip too.

You can think some races and cultures are fucked up, lazy, stupid, whatever but you're probably bound to meet cool ones. Most white people I meet are annoying fucking dumbasses too, but I know a bunch of cool ones. Hell, one of my good friends in high school was a quarter Jewish. Sure, when he told everyone he got mocked until he cried and was forever just called Jew, Jewboy or G.I. Jew when he tried to get into the military, but he was a good guy.

N64 Cube

Amateur Back Alley Tunisian knife fighter
Forum Clout
Plenty. I can even get along with some of the niggery ones. They say funny shit. Neil Degrasse Tyson is an uppity faggot though.

I can't stand street shitters generally but I've met some hilarious ones. The old guy who runs a convenience store by me. I call him Barry Goode because that's what he says when you ask how he is. He loves boxing and fucking HATES homosexuals. I also had a cab driver one time that the cops had to call because my lady and I were having a domestic at a motel and I should have probably gone to jail for how bad I fucked the place up. The whole ride the guy just went off about how women are cunts and he wishes he could stand up to his bitch wife. At one point he kept saying "I vish I vas fucking gay, bro" which was hilarious and I say it all the time since, but in hindsight he may have been trying to blow me or something. He gave me a huge discount for a long ass trip too.

You can think some races and cultures are fucked up, lazy, stupid, whatever but you're probably bound to meet cool ones. Most white people I meet are annoying fucking dumbasses too, but I know a bunch of cool ones. Hell, one of my good friends in high school was a quarter Jewish. Sure, when he told everyone he got mocked until he cried and was forever just called Jew, Jewboy or G.I. Jew when he tried to get into the military, but he was a good guy.
Didn't these 2 brothers cause nothing but trouble for you Abe?

abe and 2 nig nogs.jpg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Didn't these 2 brothers cause nothing but trouble for you Abe?

View attachment 92889
I didn't say there weren't bad eggs. Those two beat me, robbed me, made me drive them to ghettos and pick up huge quantities of drugs from people who would also beat me and rob me. Mainly the fat one. The stupid one just went along with what the fat one did.

But it's Black History Month. You know what? I forgive them. I want to honor the past and inspire the future.

(Off the record, I don't forgive them. They're a pair of dangerous criminals and they should be publicly hanged.)