• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Are hoods in america even that bad?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Camden is meant to be lovely this time of year.
Some parts of Camden have actually improved which is something I never thought I’d say. Of course that’s mostly along the waterfront. You take a couple wrong turns and it’s bad news. Last time I saw Chris Rock in AC he did a bit about Camden and how it’s a third world country where the residents look like they’ve never seen a car.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
I spent a lot of time working in East Cleveland and for the most part it’s just putrid blacks living out their revolting shit lives with their garbage culture and attitudes. There were always shootings and murders and innocent Asians and whites working in the area would get killed over $50 by teenagers. But as far as a normal average day, no it’s not that bad. Really makes you appreciate going home to a white neighbourhood though.