• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Are Fat and Thikki even married? I never see them with wedding bands

G

Pat has a black wedding band. People have said that's a swinger thing. Never noticed Niki's.
Screenshot_20220217-134541_Chrome.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I think they’re in a “open” marriage since they’re just SO PROGRESSIVE and the patriarchy is evil to the point she doesn’t take his name and they have a roommate marriage. We’ve seen her happily get hit on by men right in front of fatty while he pretends it’s not happening. It’s also why piggy goes alone to bars weekly because he thinks he can pick up a woman with his laptop at the bar to seem interesting. Of course he’s a fat ugly pussy with zero confidence and game to the point he believes you shouldn’t approach a woman and they come to you even though none come to him.

G

Also what kind of busted cunt wears a wine coloured dress on her wedding day. I guess the type who would have her black boyfriend sitting in the front row at her "bring your own chair" service in a coffee house. "Your carriage awaits" and it's a tribute to a 40 year old movie. "We're too busy in our careers to have kids." Meanwhile Elon Musk, Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, Mark Zuckerberg etc etc all seem to manage it.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
I think they’re in a “open” marriage since they’re just SO PROGRESSIVE and the patriarchy is evil to the point she doesn’t take his name and they have a roommate marriage. We’ve seen her happily get hit on by men right in front of fatty while he pretends it’s not happening. It’s also why piggy goes alone to bars weekly because he thinks he can pick up a woman with his laptop at the bar to seem interesting. Of course he’s a fat ugly pussy with zero confidence and game to the point he believes you shouldn’t approach a woman and they come to you even though none come to him.
Imagine being a swinger couple and somehow getting paired up with Patso and Ugly Niki. The guy would look at Drinky and think “Ugh. This sunglasses-headed bitch will be like fucking a McDonald’s dumpster. Ugly bitch is a lights out and doggie style slam pig at best. but at least my wife can explore her sexuality”.

Then you turn to see your wife slicing her wrists with a letter opener.

Pringle Can Lothario

Sir...don't do that!
Forum Clout
Imagine being a swinger couple and somehow getting paired up with Patso and Ugly Niki. The guy would look at Drinky and think “Ugh. This sunglasses-headed bitch will be like fucking a McDonald’s dumpster. Ugly bitch is a lights out and doggie style slam pig at best. but at least my wife can explore her sexuality”.

Reminds me of the downfall of Bert Hatley on the Howard Stern Show.

Forum Clout

No way she's doggy style
You are going to get a whiff of something you can't unsmell and end up with a thousand-yard stare

G

If I was a swinger and they showed up...I'd beat up Pat short of death, and verbally berate Niki for her appearance while being completely nude and holding my nude wife's hands. "Y'all really thought you get to enjoy this?" as I point at our taut, athletic bodies.