• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

April O’Nigger

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
those motherfuckers tried to do that "Mediterranean" thing post 9/11.......fuck outta here with that yo

"Mediterranean" is sneaky way for Middle easterners to open a restaurant without the stigma of it being "Middle eastern cuisine" (even though the Middle east and North Africa/Southern Europe are obviously two separate entities all together)

Wops and Greeks are Mediterranean (well- kinda sort) but you never here some wop refer to themselves as that

then again- most NJ wops are mouth breathers who can't say words that are more than one syllable long

and don't none of y'all niggas come at me with "well, "gabbaghoul" is more than one syllable"

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Forum Clout
those motherfuckers tried to do that "Mediterranean" thing post 9/11.......fuck outta here with that yo

"Mediterranean" is sneaky way for Middle easterners to open a restaurant without the stigma of it being "Middle eastern cuisine" (even though the Middle east and North Africa/Southern Europe are obviously two separate entities all together)

Wops and Greeks are Mediterranean (well- kinda sort) but you never here some wop refer to themselves as that

then again- most NJ wops are mouth breathers who can't say words that are more than one syllable long

and don't none of y'all niggas come at me with "well, "gabbaghoul" is more than one syllable"
Edge.

Forum Clout
7bb5k8.gif

G

Every Iranian I met here has a nickname like: Tony, Angelo, Mike, etc

yeah right Jamshid Ali Akbarpour...keep trying.

G

I mean, Persians are Asians, Siberians are Asian, Indians are Asian, orientals was an easy way to distinguish who you were talking about. Like midgets, little person could.kean short, we aren't talking about short people, we are talking about midgets
Asia is the most useless designation...Israeli and Cambodian have NOTHING in common, yet both technically: Asians.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
Do young boys not like the shape of women anymore?
young boys don't care about shit like that though....I'm talking 8 year olds

the only people who give a shit about any of this is bitter 30 year olds (let's be honest)

8 year olds care about Karate, Car Crashes, the Ultimate Warrior, X-men, and hugs from mommy

G

Black women have the most annoying fake nice fake elegance thing about them. Everyone in media plays with kid gloves on black women, it's like you have to treat every individual sheboon like she's Beyonce. I was recently looking through greeting cards at the grocery Stowe. They had a whole section of the most cringeworthy 'Black Excellence' cards I have ever seen. One of them said something about "kinky hair" It was so pandering it almost crossed over into 'jokes you would hear at a klan rally'
I saw a drink on display at Target called "Black Girl Magic".