• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

April O’Nigger

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
230B9266-296D-4131-83E1-E7FCF1225AB4.jpeg

Of course they made her fat as well as a negress.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Black women have the most annoying fake nice fake elegance thing about them. Everyone in media plays with kid gloves on black women, it's like you have to treat every individual sheboon like she's Beyonce. I was recently looking through greeting cards at the grocery Stowe. They had a whole section of the most cringeworthy 'Black Excellence' cards I have ever seen. One of them said something about "kinky hair" It was so pandering it almost crossed over into 'jokes you would hear at a klan rally'

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
Black women have the most annoying fake nice fake elegance thing about them. Everyone in media plays with kid gloves on black women, it's like you have to treat every individual sheboon like she's Beyonce. I was recently looking through greeting cards at the grocery Stowe. They had a whole section of the most cringeworthy 'Black Excellence' cards I have ever seen. One of them said something about "kinky hair" It was so pandering it almost crossed over into 'jokes you would hear at a klan rally'

Gotta treat them nice or they’ll chimp out.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
now that's a deep fucking ref. You baffle me, Johnny. I'd like to have you over for dinner. Really pick your brain. No gay shit.
with all due respect but Cartoonist Kayfabe has like 100k subs

it's not that esoteric.....I mean for normies I guess it would be

btw- I was either going to make a Cartoonist Kayfabe reference or a Comic tropes reference....I'm going to save the latter for any thread talking about Karl from WATP Karl and Chris (from "comic tropes" look a like

Edit: the above is legit poo poo

Last edited:

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
I still use it in public, not one china man has ever been offended over oriental. Some white bitches decided it was offensive 30 years ago and here we are.
those Sino-Asians should be like "naw nigga-call us "oriental" that shit is way sexier than "Asian" ...plus we don't want to be lumped in with Russians and people from the "Stan" countries"

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
those Sino-Asians should be like "naw nigga-call us "oriental" that shit is way sexier than "Asian" ...plus we don't want to be lumped in with Russians and people from the "Stan" countries"
I mean, Persians are Asians, Siberians are Asian, Indians are Asian, orientals was an easy way to distinguish who you were talking about. Like midgets, little person could.kean short, we aren't talking about short people, we are talking about midgets