• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

April 8th might be the start of the end

G

images

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
1fdf1af1b7dc672dd372781783e0e70d.jpg

You mean International Romani Day? Or the National Draw A Bird Day?

I'll tell you, ladies and gents, NOTHING is more calming than watching birds in Central Park. I can't - I can't begin to tell you how therapeutic it is, going out there with a hot cup of matza ball soup, a bagel with lox in one hand, your dreidel in the other, and the Lord's Prayer in your headphones! Heaven on Earth!

Almost reminds me of that one wonderful night I was taking pictures of scaffolding in Times Square! This very polite, colored shemale walked into our picture and proceeded to apologize, I said to her "Whaddya backing off for? This is your show, too!" and she posed for pictures with my ninth wife and I for a good ten minutes! That's the cultural melting pot of New York right there, America!

Diana in Brooklyn, you have a story involving a wooden door, go ahead!