• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Apparently some rapper was killed over a dice game.

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
Right before shots were fired
EE8C20A9-2AEE-472C-87F4-9D4E495F0DB9.gif

G

migos was great and take off was the good one
hiphop is criminal nigger shit. Anyone into it and invested in this is garbage/subhuman..."he a good boy" is tiresome

[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/EntNaijaTv/status/1587419624672563204[/URL]

Any nigger aspiring rapper reading this: I assume you will someday get murdered and your hoodrat mom and "family" will be selling your image on cheap t-shirts and having cook-outs in your name. Ghetto ppl yikh

G

To make the story even more retarded, Takeoff was an innocent bystander. Apparently, Quavo (his uncle) started some shit, guns were drawn, and bodyguards that were there to protect the two, accidentally shot Takeoff in the head as they exchanged gunfire with the group or individual who had the issue with Qavo.

As an aside, these guys were or are kind if famous. Very well known in the rap industry and a lot if wiggers are all torn up.
I saw that on Reddit. It was also mentioned that Quavo is his uncle but they're like 2-3 years apart in age or some crazy shit.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
hiphop is criminal nigger shit. Anyone into it and invested in this is garbage/subhuman..."he a good boy" is tiresome

Any nigger aspiring rapper reading this: I assume you will someday get murdered and your hoodrat mom and "family" will be selling your image on cheap t-shirts and having cook-outs in your name. Ghetto ppl yikh

migos listen pretty good