• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Apparently some rapper was killed over a dice game.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Logged into Twitter and it's all I see posted.

So shocking. 🙄

Seen some black woman say "black men deserve to grow old!" and it made me laugh. We all deserve to grow old and we can do so by avoiding dice games at bowling alleys with da homies when you're a celebrity.

I don't know who this Takeoff is, but I'm sure his "music" was just the same awfulness as all the other rap of today.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
To make the story even more retarded, Takeoff was an innocent bystander. Apparently, Quavo (his uncle) started some shit, guns were drawn, and bodyguards that were there to protect the two, accidentally shot Takeoff in the head as they exchanged gunfire with the group or individual who had the issue with Qavo.

As an aside, these guys were or are kind if famous. Very well known in the rap industry and a lot if wiggers are all torn up.

Last edited: