• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

APOSTLEGATE CHAPTER 1 / JOSIAH PART 2

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
But why does YouTube side with piggle tits? He consented to the interviews

From what's been explained to me by the crew that runs my channel, YouTube will jump on the side of anyone issuing a claim almost immediately, whether right or wrong. They then review it and go from there.

It's the definition of shoot first and ask questions later.

TheDarkFezRises

Asians with southern accents
Forum Clout
But why does YouTube side with piggle tits? He consented to the interviews
I think, like Ray said, they don't look into it and just wait for it to be appealed. Not to mention that we know he's a compulsive liar, so God knows what fantastical stories he's telling them while demanding to be put in touch with Susan Wojitski immediately.

G

The guy in the black hat with his back to us is Patrick's best "friend" Brad Manial. These two have been thick as thieves for years.

Look out Rakdaddy, you've got competition.

Screenshot_20210918-124956_Gallery.jpg

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON

That still doesn't invalidate Thomas Apostle's inside information that there was a love triangle between @SpaceEdge, @CarolMaxheinie and @RobertMewler .

It just means that our @SpaceEdge, Canyon Boykin, is bisexual.

I really hope @RobertMewler gets tested for HIV pronto.

Fucking degenerates.
No HIV here dawg. Just end-stage syphilis but Nicki Minaj taught me you can only transmit that through kissing, and kissing is gay.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
The guy in the black hat with his back to us is Patrick's best "friend" Brad Manial. These two have been thick as thieves for years.

View attachment 6862
Not a single fuckable man or woman in any of these pictures. No wonder anyone who can leave Wisconsin leaves Wisconsin

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
Pat's bulbous head always looks shooped in pictures like these.

I was just thinking and dry heaving about how Pat's big fat head takes up most of the frame in at least half of those pictures. Between that and his stupid fitted hat, it's as if he wants his head to look even bigger somehow. Not unlike his tiny shirts accentuating his blubber rolls and titties. God damn is he oblivious. And fat.

G

View attachment 6862
Fat looks happier next to this dork than he ever has in any picture with Drinky, or even Adrienne. There's no doubt that these two queers suck on each other's peckers.