Anyone watching the Olympics?

G

Need to win back the money i lost on The Open lol, i like football too, and Olympic football is always an hilarious mess with matches that end 4-3.
Yea dunno, olympic football is way too unpredictable for betting. Spains squad seems to be only one with few top players and they are tired from EC.
But good luck anyway.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Yea dunno, olympic football is way too unpredictable for betting. Spains squad seems to be only one with few top players and they are tired from EC.
But good luck anyway.
On paper Spain should be skipping through this tournament, however they have been absolutely shit. Drawing against Egypt and scraping a shithouse 1-0 win against Australia in the last 10 minutes.

I’ve got money on Brazil, Ivory Coast and Mexico. Both Brazil & Ivory Coast look promising, and have some good players, Mexico shit the bed in their last match though.

Got money on Morikawa to win the mens golf too.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I have it on in the background and almost always start thinking really DARK shit, man, like how they should’ve not allowed China to have their flag shown or whatever, and made only their athletes wear dance masks in every competition.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I have it on in the background and almost always start thinking really DARK shit, man, like how they should’ve not allowed China to have their flag shown or whatever, and made only their athletes wear dance masks in every competition.
Dude I did the same thing I was fawking BROOOOODING. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a butter knife as my girl wouldn't stop talking. I told her she needed to leave or something bad was going to happen. I then edged all night and called my sponsor after watching a beer commercial.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
I'm all in wit the 2012 covid prediction showing doctors and nursing dancing as they go to their deathbeds

G

How long has bouncing on a trampoline been an Olympic event? I'm now convinced that most sports professionals are just autists with coordination.

G

Haven't watched any of it. How are the tranny weightlifters doing?

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
I’ve lost money on the mens golf, Matsuyama really motherfucked me! Scccuuuumbag!

Haven't watched any of it. How are the tranny weightlifters doing?
That even hasn’t happened yet, it’s the “womens” 87kg+ weightlifting, happens tomorrow i think. Doubt he will get gold though, he’s a fat 40 odd year old cunt. Li Wenwen will probs win it, however, saying that.. i’ve got money on the tranny to win just incase his man rage kicks in.

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
I don't care about all the gaga, pomp and circumstance stuff but I really enjoy seeing top athletes compete against each other. Especially swimming this year, good stuff. Also enjoying beach and regular volleyball, diving, weightlifting, and some of the gymnastics. Watched a little archery, ping pong, and badminton but they just aren't exciting enough, though some of those volleys get pretty fucking crazy.