Anyone watching the Olympics?

No, the Olympics devolved into pure faggotry decades ago. The events themselves used to be the draw. Who'd win the 100 or the heavyweight gold or the men's downhill or the hockey tournament and etc. Now it's all human interest gayness, where tranny weightlifters and gymnasts who quit are the major stories.

MonsterSteve

Age.
First off the winter Olympics is 10x better than the Summer. The only thing the Summer is worth watching for are the fat asses on the female athletes. Italy has some amazing asses on their gals. It's usually something I have on in the background but now that it's getting 'woke' I stopped watching the faggotry that's been going on. As soon as I heard that black girl trashing the country she was supposed to be playing for I checked out.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I usually like trying to tune in to the olympics but just cant be bothered. I dont like watching prerecorded and live its so scattered and I have no idea where to watch what. Plus its on too early live. I gave up after the first couple days.

G

Is it over yet? I keep seeing people crowing about how many medals have been won. Golf, softball, BMX, and even fucking "sport climbing" is in the fucking Olympics. I don't care how many medals you win if shit like that adds to the total.

Next time it'll be Fortnite so the Koreans can win something. Usain Bolt has to look at his 8 gold medals and know they also give them out for skateboarding.

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
There ought to be only individual sports in the Olympics. And only the important sports, fuck ping-pong. Weight lifting, track and field, swimming, and combat sports (boxing, wrestling, etc.). Fuck horses jumping and sailing.