• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anyone still follow Dick Masterson?

medium wyzzz

Forum Clout
It is similar to the O&A situation. People used to say that Dick was the funny one just because Maddox was annoying. Nothing that Dick has done alone was funnier than the time that he had a podcast with Maddox.
I fuckin hate when people compare ona to tbpitu.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Not since PPP fatbodied him over the NP2 bullshit
That was the funniest shit. "I LIVE IN A BARBIE DREAM MANSION" the spic yelled into the void while an overtly obese monster laughs in your child loving face. I hate him. He's a greasy cunt with a pack of pedos as a fanbase. I have no idea how he pulled so much money on patreon. He's barely a has-been that made his bones burying an even faggier guy. Okay, thats fair. But you taste his cum every time you kiss your bitch. Thats not fun.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
There is one single solitary time that I laughed during a Masterson show, and that was the "Zimmerman Yeah" clip. Its genuinely funny as fuck.