Anyone seen the new Chris D'elia doc on youtube?

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
If someone refers to someone thinking 17 year olds are hot as a pedophile, then they're retarded and not worth listening to. Way to shoot down your credibility immediately, stupid.

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
If someone refers to someone thinking 17 year olds are hot as a pedophile, then they're retarded and not worth listening to. Way to shoot down your credibility immediately, stupid.
Perhaps they’re not a pedophile but they’re certainly a creepy and predatory degenerate.

As an adult in your 30s or 40s you should realize a 17 year old is a retarded child still and they should only be fucking other retarded children.

ETA: you can acknowledge they may be attractive but you should not be personally desiring to fuck them

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Perhaps they’re not a pedophile but they’re certainly a creepy and predatory degenerate.

As an adult in your 30s or 40s you should realize a 17 year old is a retarded child still and they should only be fucking other retarded children.

ETA: you can acknowledge they may be attractive but you should not be personally desiring to fuck them
Right, but that is not my point. Calling someone like that a pedophile is no different than calling someone a Nazi because they didn't like the new Star Wars.
It only serves to dilute the actual word.