Anyone seen the new Chris D'elia doc on youtube?

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Is that new though? Hasn't he been branding them for years with his initials like Keith Raniere
Maybe he has, news to me though. I think the big story here is that he was just about to go on some big comeback tour and this doc guy really motherfucked :image_9248: delia. He's just lost a bunch of gigs. He's gotta be insanely pissed that a youtube doc is fucking with his comeback

EllenTorquehorn

looking for a vehicle
LIFE RIPS
paulpest.jpg

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Ive been following the LA comedy scene for a while and its depravity and filth. NY comedy is hacky at worst. LA comedy is rapey and cultish at worst. NY comics like Louis CK when they want to go “Hollywood” make artsy farty shit and there’s a general “clique” vibe with the LEGENDARY comedy cellar back room table. People like Joey Diaz, Joe Rogan, Chris Pedo’filia, Brendan Schaub and Bryan Callen are genuinely slimy people who at the most should be arrested. The LA comedy scene is slimy backstapping and superficial relationships for career gain.

I have no doubt that Chris D’elia allegedly passed children around to Bryan Callen, Brendan Schaub, and Joe Rogan.

WHY WAS JOE ROGAN GIVING LITTLE KIDS MONEY TO TAKE ICE BATHS IN FRONT OF HIM? INVESTIGATE FOR YOURSELF :fighter_md: