• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anyone know what the deleted tweet was about?

G

It’s funny how Threads didn’t even make it a month. I know they had some other ones that died out too. They can’t quit their addiction and will just come up with new “reasons” for why they’re still on twitter paying for it.
The vast majority of these fags' "followers" are just people who had one off "oh that's cool let me follow this person" interactions who don't give a shit about them. They either don't use Twitter anymore or don't even remember or know that they're following.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
X, Facebook, Instagram, Threads, Post.news, Blusky

I love imagining the pig going through the copypaste process for each new app he enslaves himself to for free hahaha. what a humiliation ritual

he might still be on Hive social too

I bet he spent most of his day trying to focus on bluesky hoping that he can get his hugbox off the ground..

I think Ade, Elon , and quasi have confirmed what pat fears most. Monthly payments.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
speaking of social media apps Hildy just announced, again, his departure from X as if anyone cares
1695255441329.png

what a performative homo, just stop using it and be done with it