• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anyone interested in a OnA Forums book club?

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
Decided not to wait on the movie

3396B2E5-DD9C-410A-BA82-9B7E072B49E2.jpeg

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
I'm reading the Count of Monte cristo again. I haven't read it since I was a child. It's a great revenge story, and really easy to read as it was written in a serial form, so you can read a couple of chapters a day.
Hell yeah, that and Lolita are my favourites.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
I read Crime & Punishment recently and hated it. It's been some time since I read a book that I thought was great. Maybe The Rape of Nanking by Iris Chang and that was quite a while ago. Read the first two in the LA Quartet series by Ellroy recently and didn't care for them either.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
WWAWD audiobooks? They helped me get back into reading last year but I admittedly fell off when the weather got too cold and I couldn't walk to work anymore. But if anyone has links for them let a nigga know.

I'd recommend everyone here check out The Franklin Scandal by nick Bryant. One of the most harrowing stories I've ever read.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
I'm reading the Count of Monte cristo again. I haven't read it since I was a child. It's a great revenge story, and really easy to read as it was written in a serial form, so you can read a couple of chapters a day.
I second this rec. I thought it'd be about some faggy French fairy slapping people around with his white glove, maybe some swashbuckling for the fellas, but it ended up being my favorite "classic" novel.

G

I read Crime & Punishment recently and hated it. It's been some time since I read a book that I thought was great. Maybe The Rape of Nanking by Iris Chang and that was quite a while ago. Read the first two in the LA Quartet series by Ellroy recently and didn't care for them either.
I'm reading it now. Why do you hate it? It's making me brood but other than that its good writing.

G

WWAWD audiobooks? They helped me get back into reading last year but I admittedly fell off when the weather got too cold and I couldn't walk to work anymore. But if anyone has links for them let a nigga know.

I'd recommend everyone here check out The Franklin Scandal by nick Bryant. One of the most harrowing stories I've ever read.
They don't work for me because I can't look up the words I don't know. Same with physical books, I just wanna copy and paste that shit into dictionary.com asap.

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout
im in! was just thinking about placing an order to thriftbooks. what are we gonna be reading for this month ?

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
Have this on my waiting list. Gonna start it next I think.

I'm down for a book club chat, as long as listening to audiobooks counts