• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anyone here who's old enough to remember the free AOL trial discs...

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
I miss the chatrooms. Had a blast in them.
Met some pretty interesting people in those rooms, including someone who introduced me to erowid.org. Found out you could trip balls on Benedryl (diphenhydramine) through this chick if you fought through the urge to sleep.

Some gay dude (supposedly in his 20's, why?) was for sure trying to groom me when I was like 12 or 13. He got really upset when I told him I had a girlfriend after a month or two of chatting with him and was still trying to convince me we had something even though he was just some weirdo throwaway user I rifled with when he messaged me.

Wa4892

Forum Clout
Reading this, its funny how "Kids" today have no idea what the internet looked like in 1995 and what was entailed to access it. I was 30 years old when AOL opened up the world of the interwebs to me and, at the time, it was earth shattering.

The best analogy I can think of is it was like the moment Dorthy opens the door in Munchkin Land and suddenly seeing the world in full kodachrome color!

Then you had to logout ten minutes later so you didn't use up too much of the 10 hours a month AOL allowed.