• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anyone here play Table Top RPGs?

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
To be honest witcha, I'm a bit of a stealthy geek.

D&D 5e, Gloomhaven, dabbled in Pathfinder and D&D 2e. Warhammer 40k and Battletech now have modes where you can add RPG elements.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout

D&D 5e, Gloomhaven, dabbled in Pathfinder and D&D 2e. Warhammer 40k and Battletech now have modes where you can add RPG elements.
have you played “Near and Far”

or is that baby boy shit?

Mike Glyer

Forum Clout
have you played “Near and Far”

or is that baby boy shit?
I have not but there is nothing wrong with baby boy shit, particularly if you are new to board games/analog gaming and don't have a solid group of people you play with. I read a description and it sounds decent. For that type of game play (group of players work together and level up as a story unfolds via random event cards) Gloomhaven is the gold standard.

I've taken a step back from gaming since I have 2 kids under 3 years old and work longish hours (Patrick, take note) but it's amazing if you have a solid group of friends who can play.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
i wanted
I have not but there is nothing wrong with baby boy shit, particularly if you are new to board games/analog gaming and don't have a solid group of people you play with. I read a description and it sounds decent. For that type of game play (group of players work together and level up as a story unfolds via random event cards) Gloomhaven is the gold standard.

I've taken a step back from gaming since I have 2 kids under 3 years old and work longish hours (Patrick, take note) but it's amazing if you have a solid group of friends who can play.
ive wanted to get gloom haven, but have no core set of nerd friends, so i got near and far as some sort of gateway for people around me, but its like some shit you gotta really plan ahead for even if its the simplest rpg

Last edited:

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I used to, but haven't done so in years, primarily because of work, and in the last few years I have become an anti-social curmudgeon.

I really enjoyed using minis. I played D&D, and West End Games' versions of Star Wars miniatures and even Indiana Jones (back when they still made the miniatures out of pewter and you had to paint them yourself). I still have them somewhere.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout

Got some bad news for ya, babychild.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
I played D&D pretty frequently before the chink flu. It's a lot of fun. Never thought I'd get into that faggot shit but I really enjoyed it.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Had a group of friends who played D&D and some others but when they came out as furries (even hanging on FurryMUCK and queer shit like that), I bailed on them. For nerds, though, they had good taste in nerd games, etc. Shame about the cum-soaked wolf costumes though....

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
I did and wish I still could but it's hard with a career and kids. Tried roll20 but it's just dull playing with strangers. I want my barbarian to be Jerome Niggerson and everyone has a problem with it.

Mike Glyer

Forum Clout