• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anyone here ever call in to the show?

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
Forum Clout
I may have gotten a mention once. I made a twitter account with pictures of a woman from xhamster and tried to get Bobo to buy tickets to Malaysia. The mention was very vague but it was the day after I really started sending him pics asking him to come meet "me."

The woman was white, but the idea of Bobo going to southeast Asia to meet somebody was a rib destroyer.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I may have gotten a mention once. I made a twitter account with pictures of a woman from xhamster and tried to get Bobo to buy tickets to Malaysia. The mention was very vague but it was the day after I really started sending him pics asking him to come meet "me."

The woman was white, but the idea of Bobo going to southeast Asia to meet somebody was a rib destroyer.
I don’t remember hearing that at all. Fucking hilarious idea though brotherman. Too bad it didn’t work. All the Asians ignoring a clearly retarded person while he’s panicking in a different country is so fucking funny. Although his mother would probably have to be involved for the pass port so there’s no way it would work.