• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anyone here ever call in to the show?

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
I once called Ron and Fez using a gay voice, and Ron joked that it was Fez from down the hall.
I also called during unscreened phone calls, and once asked Fez if popping a boner while wrestling my brother would be considered incest.
Unscreened phone calls was fuckin hilarious. R&F always had way better callers somehow.

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Forum Clout
I called O&A on WNEW and was kept on hold. The only positive was hearing the show pre-dump. I called Ron & Fez dot com on WNEW, but they ended the show before Ron got to my call. Never called O&A again because I realized that their callers were faggots and I wasn’t interested in being one of those retards.

Forum Clout
I once called In Hot Water drunk (yes in the afternoon) and was on with Geno. It was early COVID and he was going on about the vaccine. It was uneventful, he kept asking me if I got the vaccine and then going into his COVID rant. I got bored and hung up.

I am very tempted to call in to Cumia. I don’t know if I could keep it together without laughing to be honest. Having him on the line and being directly addressed by the ghoul himself might lead me to lose it in malicious laugher.