• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anyone got a copy of the Whitney Cummings roast?

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
How did Norton do?
Alright, nothing special. This roast is like bizarro world. The comedians known for roasting like Norton and Luis kinda suck but the unknown trans comedian Robin Tran, Bob the drag queen and perpetually unfunny Donnel Rawlings are actually funny.

Holt shit, Amanda Knox just showed up on stage but I have to take a break and watch some 24. I'll go back to reporting later.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Alright, nothing special. This roast is like bizarro world. The comedians known for roasting like Norton and Luis kinda suck but the unknown trans comedian Robin Tran, Bob the drag queen and perpetually unfunny Donnel Rawlings are actually funny.

Holt shit, Amanda Knox just showed up on stage but I have to take a break and watch some 24. I'll go back to reporting later.
I don’t recall Rawlings being perpetually unfunny but I don’t have an example besides a bit where he’s asking an Asian guy where he’s from and responds with Indiana. “You know what I mean.” Is Norton really known for roasting? And I assumed Luis would do well because Zac is a great roast joke writer.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout

I don’t believe the tranny and the drag queen were funny but I have to take your word for it because there’s no way I’m watching that garbage.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
Okay, I picked it up again and it crashed one last time. The last fifteen minutes or so is just Whitney making some dumb speech about the state of comedy and making fun of men who make fun of her. She also goes on quite a bit about how hard it is being a female comic. Now she's just doing a stand up set, she still hasn't roasted any of the other comics. Now it's ended and I don't think she ever roasted anyone, maybe she did and I just blocked it out.

Over the credits they're playing clips from the writer's room which really breaks the fucking illusion, lol. It's just a room of like 15 people pitching hacky roast jokes.

And I forgot to mention that the host is someone that got famous from being on Vine.

All in all, it was really poorly directed and Amanda Knox is super pretty. I'd let her murder me.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
Okay, I picked it up again and it crashed one last time. The last fifteen minutes or so is just Whitney making some dumb speech about the state of comedy and making fun of men who make fun of her. She also goes on quite a bit about how hard it is being a female comic. Now she's just doing a stand up set, she still hasn't roasted any of the other comics. Now it's ended and I don't think she ever roasted anyone, maybe she did and I just blocked it out.

Over the credits they're playing clips from the writer's room which really breaks the fucking illusion, lol. It's just a room of like 15 people pitching hacky roast jokes.

And I forgot to mention that the host is someone that got famous from being on Vine.

All in all, it was really poorly directed and Amanda Knox is super pretty. I'd let her murder me.
Don't forget about Whitney bringing out Kesha just so she could brag that she had a viral video of her singing a Kesha song one time or whatever the fuck she was on about.