• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anyone got a copy of the Whitney Cummings roast?

EraGodless

Forum Clout
A veritable list of who and who'ers? Seriously, who the fuck are some of these people. Jim Norton might be the most famous person on the dais.

Edit: I just realized that Bob the Drag Queen has billing above the Worm. Lol.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
A veritable list of who and who'ers? Seriously, who the fuck are some of these people. Jim Norton might be the most famous person on the dais.

Edit: I just realized that Bob the Drag Queen has billing above the Worm. Lol.
Is that Amanda Knox* the lady who was arrested in another country over a decade ago, acquitted and then told she had to go back to face trial again? That seems like a bizarre get for a comedy roast.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Roasts are pretty gay. A bunch of people who are barely acquainted with the subject reciting words written by someone who has never even met the subject.

Luis put a clip of his set on Instagram and everything he says in the clip are jokes Zac made repeatedly on RAP whenever Whitney Cummings was mentioned. I remember them talking about Zac getting work writing for that roast so, no big surprise. Luis and Kim Congdon were also wearing matching retarded outfits with fur coats, cowboy hats and glasses.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
Roasts are pretty gay. A bunch of people who are barely acquainted with the subject reciting words written by someone who has never even met the subject.

Luis put a clip of his set on Instagram and everything he says in the clip are jokes Zac made repeatedly on RAP whenever Whitney Cummings was mentioned. I remember them talking about Zac getting work writing for that roast so, no big surprise. Luis and Kim Congdon were also wearing matching retarded outfits with fur coats, cowboy hats and glasses.
I can't sit thru an entire one, I enjoy a clip here and there but they are too mean and blue for my liking

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
oof, is she gonna keep producing these "roasts" or was this one filmed before the Burt Kriysher one? That shit sucked, and Burt didn't even do a set at the end. wtf.
That’s not normal. I recall that happening at Ralph’s roast on Stern and it was because he was being a poor sport about the whole thing after a while. Then Artie did well with the jokes he wrote for Ralph. It’s a roast, just get writers.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout

I can’t see her having a huge crossover in audience with RAP. I don’t blame Zac for that at all. Also that’s funny he did that with his ex if he’s still dating the lady he moved into his house from LA like two months ago.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout

Instead of submitting yourself to idiots and hacks trying to one-up each other, might I suggest this concise review by the current Tay-Sachs Champion?

Why does every single Redbar clip on YouTube have the brightness so low? I tried watching some clips and tapped out because of that.