• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anyone ever successfully gone home?

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout

How’s the family doing when you visit?

71PEVRz5BlL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
I grew up in a nice but hayseed town and left for a major metro for a number of years. After Covid we went back for family reasons and had more kids. Not a fan to be honest. You run into people that act like they have no idea who you are but you’ve known for years.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
I live in the same town I grew up in but a different part. The part I grew up in was full of nature and now that's all been cut down to make apartments or some shit. It depresses the shit out of me every time I go there.

Forum Clout
I grew up in a nice but hayseed town and left for a major metro for a number of years. After Covid we went back for family reasons and had more kids. Not a fan to be honest. You run into people that act like they have no idea who you are but you’ve known for years.
Thankfully it's not a Hasid town