Anyone ever successfully gone home?

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
Yes. It has been taken over by chinks and pajeets. Sad!!! I grew up in Syoseet, Long Island. It was once a great place as it was a hamlet for white people fleeing the niggerdom that had infested NYC.
I don't fucking get how they can invade white areas, then have the audacity to call white people racists. They're not people.

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.
Wha happen
I wouldn't normally air my family's dirty laundry to a group of degenerates like you, but he's a real piece of shit and anything to shame him is justified as far as I'm concerned. Long shory stort, he's a junkie literal faggot who has stolen tens of thousands from my parents. And not even for real drugs, he'll go in my mom's purse and steal everything but the pennies so he can buy weed. He tried to beat money out of an atm a few weeks ago and last I heard he was locked up. If he gets out and my parents don't make him go live under the bridge by the river then I'm going to break bones.

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
I wouldn't normally air my family's dirty laundry to a group of degenerates like you, but he's a real piece of shit and anything to shame him is justified as far as I'm concerned. Long shory stort, he's a junkie literal faggot who has stolen tens of thousands from my parents. And not even for real drugs, he'll go in my mom's purse and steal everything but the pennies so he can buy weed. He tried to beat money out of an atm a few weeks ago and last I heard he was locked up. If he gets out and my parents don't make him go live under the bridge by the river then I'm going to break bones.
Older or younger brother? If it makes you feel any better, Dan Mullens sister married a nigger.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Oof. And their other son posts on a forum for a dead radio show under the handle “chewytoycock”. That’s a pretty rough hand God dealt them.

I've never left. I doubt any of you fancy pants types enjoy a community like mine. It's one of the oldest parts of the city and it remains so till this very day.

Halal meats are widely available. Not one, not two but 38 Turkish barbers. Nail salons with so many led lights that Tokyo looks like a pile of fucking shit. Betting shops to launder money at reasonable prices. Ice cream restaurants that are open till 4am. A lot of cheap property for sale too and very little buyers viewing the prospective houses (by that I mean the buyers are prospective, the houses were already houses. You understand.)

Anyway, I strongly recommend you never go back.