• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anyone ever been robbed?

Forum Clout
No, but I hope someone tries.

20221126_232941.jpg

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
One of my idiot friends advertised a brand new Nintendo Wii around the holidays, right after the Wii came out and was impossible to get, on Craigslist and was SHOCKED that niggers trashed his entire house looking for it the day after it was posted. They destroyed his entire house looking for it and were caught by neighbors who called the cops. My friend still thinks that niggers can be civilized.

The dumb niggers never even found the Wii because it was in a custom carrying case that looked like a briefcase.
Did he give out his real address? What a fucking moron.

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout

That was one of the weirdest things about moving to Washington: drug dealers would sell drugs out of their homes.

Like, it blew my mind that I knew guys who'd go to their friends' houses to buy drugs, like in Pulp Fiction or some shit.

Talk about a sure fire way of putting a target on your house.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
That was one of the weirdest things about moving to Washington: drug dealers would sell drugs out of their homes.

Like, it blew my mind that I knew guys who'd go to their friends' houses to buy drugs, like in Pulp Fiction or some shit.

Talk about a sure fire way of putting a target on your house.
Like 10 years ago my buddy was living somewhere for college. He walked across the street and knocked on the door to ask if he could buy weed because “a lot of cars stop there during the day.” They were nice enough guys but I always felt sketchy being there. Always wondered what the one young white woman who was constantly smoking cigarettes on the roof patio’s life was like.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
This was 2006 before Obama was president even. Before the crazy nigger chimpouts and BLM. And my friend was young and naive and didn't understand nigger behavior and not to relax around blacks. He was an ivy league dope with no street smarts who didn't understand that owning nice things just makes you a target. I doubt he learned his lesson.

I remember when I was in college even before that my landlord said one of the best perks of living in the house I was renting from him was that "it was only Italians, Polish, and Germans here". AKA no "niggers and spics". I lived on a busy street in NY and never saw crime once despite being in a very crowded area. I was renting an 8 bedroom house with some guys on my team that I think cost us each like $400 a month. I shudder to think what college kids are paying for rent now (not that they are learning anything now with current academic standards).

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
This was 2006 before Obama was president even. Before the crazy nigger chimpouts and BLM. And my friend was young and naive and didn't understand nigger behavior and not to relax around blacks. He was an ivy league dope with no street smarts who didn't understand that owning nice things just makes you a target. I doubt he learned his lesson.

I remember when I was in college even before that my landlord said one of the best perks of living in the house I was renting from him was that "it was only Italians, Polish, and Germans here". AKA no "niggers and spics". I lived on a busy street in NY and never saw crime once despite being in a very crowded area. I was renting an 8 bedroom house with some guys on my team that I think cost us each like $400 a month. I shudder to think what college kids are paying for rent now (not that they are learning anything now with current academic standards).
Hahah dummy, I can see giving out the address if someone agrees to buy it but to just throw it out there is so fucking stupid.

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
Like 10 years ago my buddy was living somewhere for college. He walked across the street and knocked on the door to ask if he could buy weed because “a lot of cars stop there during the day.” They were nice enough guys but I always felt sketchy being there. Always wondered what the one young white woman who was constantly smoking cigarettes on the roof patio’s life was like.

To give you an idea of how clueless and cheap I am:

My Dad is homeless and my Mom avoided work like the plague, so we were always short on food, growing up. Probably part of the reason I'm fat now. My Mom would dumpster dive stuff. Food, stuff she could sell at swap meets, etc.
I got into the same habit.

I lived in an ULTRA shitty neighborhood when I was in college. I noticed that people would often come by my apartment and dump shit into our trash can.

Since I'm wired to go dumpster diving, I decided to go out to the dumpster and see what they were dumping there. I could see cars drive up to the dumpster, from outside the complex, and dump stuff on a regular basis. I figured maybe there was something cool, like a computer or something of value.

IT WAS DRUGS

THEY WERE DUMPING DRUGS IN THE DUMPSTER

They were basically doing a "re-up" by using the dumpster as a dead drop. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_drop

I think what was happening, was that there was someone selling drugs at the apartment complex. And rather than deliver the drug packages to the apartment, they were dumping them in the dumpster, and then the drug dealers would grab them out of the dumpster. That one day, I basically got to the dumpster before they did, found a package of drugs, and quickly realized I'd probably get stabbed to death if I fucked with it.

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
I remember when I was in college even before that my landlord said one of the best perks of living in the house I was renting from him was that "it was only Italians, Polish, and Germans here". AKA no "niggers and spics".

When I was in my late 20s, I lived in an ultra shitty area. My rent was $600 for a two bedroom.
The place next door was identical to mine, and rented for $1000 a month.

My place was all white people, the place next door wasn't, and there was a prostitute who ran her trade about fifty feet from my bedroom door.

Took me a while to figure out the scam, but basically the place next door was $1000 because it was 100% subsidized by the government. Basically the landlord doubled the rent from $500 to $1000. The tenants were expected to pay half, but they never did, so he just doubled it so that the government covered everything. Everyone in the complex that I lived in, just adjacent to it, was paying out-of-pocket, and our apartments looked a million times better.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
To give you an idea of how clueless and cheap I am:

My Dad is homeless and my Mom avoided work like the plague, so we were always short on food, growing up. Probably part of the reason I'm fat now. My Mom would dumpster dive stuff. Food, stuff she could sell at swap meets, etc.
I got into the same habit.

I lived in an ULTRA shitty neighborhood when I was in college. I noticed that people would often come by my apartment and dump shit into our trash can.

Since I'm wired to go dumpster diving, I decided to go out to the dumpster and see what they were dumping there. I could see cars drive up to the dumpster, from outside the complex, and dump stuff on a regular basis. I figured maybe there was something cool, like a computer or something of value.

IT WAS DRUGS

THEY WERE DUMPING DRUGS IN THE DUMPSTER

They were basically doing a "re-up" by using the dumpster as a dead drop. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_drop

I think what was happening, was that there was someone selling drugs at the apartment complex. And rather than deliver the drug packages to the apartment, they were dumping them in the dumpster, and then the drug dealers would grab them out of the dumpster. That one day, I basically got to the dumpster before they did, found a package of drugs, and quickly realized I'd probably get stabbed to death if I fucked with it.
Good call by leaving it alone haha.

Forum Clout
Im embarrassed how many times i injected a random bag of “h” from some random nigger only to realize i just shot ALL cut. No idea what it is/was. No opiates present. Sickness+no $$=rage

Prince Bvstin

Forum Clout
In Africa we would get robbed so often we used to joke about it, we'd switch to burners and hide our real phones during certain journeys and sites so they'd only steal some crap when we got strongarmed. Back home though someone broke into my house while I was visiting family for Christmas and that still fucks me up with paranoia to this day.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Victim twice and accomplice maybe a dozen or so times. Never a pure suspect myself unless the person was passed out somewhere, only to teach them a lesson.

I'd like to leave a card in their wallets saying "nothing personal, just be more responsible. You're pal, Artie"

You can't be mad at that kind of lesson.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
I got mugged by some drunk shitheads at a train station when I was 19. 2 guys and a girl, the girl was egging them on. The taller of the two guys told me to give him $20 or he’d bash me. I said no and started walking away, other male started yelling at him to get me. He squared up and because he was drunk pulled his fist back in what was like slow motion, I was drinking a bottle of lemonade in a glass bottle and I just smashed it over his forehead as hard as I could. It didn’t break lol but his head split open and he was stunned just staring ahead like a fish. The other cunt tried throwing the same bottle at me and I got on the train and left.