• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anyone ever been robbed?

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
No, but my brother did...for some playoff tickets while he as on the subway. His mistake was talking about what he had, on the phone with niggers around.
Niggers did it I guess god damn it. What method did they use?

My father was beaten and mugged by a group of blacks outside a bar in dade county Florida. It was really hard not to laugh when he told me. He was 68 at the time and using a cane to walk. But he left before I turned 2 and I only seen him a handful of times.

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
Cool, i got a little heated there, i just cannot stand that retarded mongoloid Mullenstein.
I find him pathetic. What financially successful person is so empty they have to conduct themselves in such an embarrassing manner. He could have 5 million dollars and he’d still be a natural born dweeb who will never feel cool.

G

France is a really shitty place.
I got ripped off near the main train station in north paris where it looks like africa and It was dark and rainy, I gave a dude in a group of like 5 black 18 year olds 40 euros for 2 grams of weed because I was fiending and it was literal grass inside, they disappeared right when they gave me the triple wrapped bag. I was pissed and just 2 cheap bottles of wine and drank with the homeless guys

it's even a sex prison unless you're paying 500 hr for an ig model, I showed up at this place that was supposed to have a 5'6 hot typical romanian brunette and it was a 5ft 180lb 50 year old guatemalan looking lady with electronic music blaring in the back, 50 hr
I came in 30 seconds because of the cleaning lady fantasy and she spent the next half hour sucking on my soft pecker trying to get another one

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
France is a really shitty place.
I got ripped off near the main train station in north paris where it looks like africa and It was dark and rainy, I gave a dude in a group of like 5 black 18 year olds 40 euros for 2 grams of weed because I was fiending and it was literal grass inside, they disappeared right when they gave me the triple wrapped bag. I was pissed and just 2 cheap bottles of wine and drank with the homeless guys

it's even a sex prison unless you're paying 500 hr for an ig model, I showed up at this place that was supposed to have a 5'6 hot typical romanian brunette and it was a 5ft 180lb 50 year old guatemalan looking lady with electronic music blaring in the back, 50 hr
I came in 30 seconds because of the cleaning lady fantasy and she spent the next half hour sucking on my soft pecker trying to get another one
Dude I have that same cleaning lady fantasy just not with old bitches. And I got taken for an ounce by some fucking nigger who told me he was in a rush. When I got home it was just bags inside of bags like a cartoon. Oddly enough he turned out to be best friends with a guy who was beating the shit out of one of my close girl-friends.

I sent him texts everyday for a year after space edge doxed him. Saying that I was going to beat his nigger ass to death when I see him.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
One of my idiot friends advertised a brand new Nintendo Wii around the holidays, right after the Wii came out and was impossible to get, on Craigslist and was SHOCKED that niggers trashed his entire house looking for it the day after it was posted. They destroyed his entire house looking for it and were caught by neighbors who called the cops. My friend still thinks that niggers can be civilized.

The dumb niggers never even found the Wii because it was in a custom carrying case that looked like a briefcase.

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
Dude I have that same cleaning lady fantasy just not with old bitches. And I got taken for an ounce by some fucking nigger who told me he was in a rush. When I got home it was just bags inside of bags like a cartoon. Oddly enough he turned out to be best friends with a guy who was beating the shit out of one of my close girl-friends.

I sent him texts everyday for a year after space edge doxed him. Saying that I was going to beat his nigger ass to death when I see him.

lol

Back in the 90s they used to have services where women would clean your house naked

My cleaning ladies aren't remotely attractive, but I do like the idea of attractive women cleaning my house in the nude, and if that was an option I'd go for it. Not sure if my wife would be cool with it. (She might, she hates women.)

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
I got robbed at gunpoint delivering pizzas.

For me, the thing that was particularly scary about it, was that we had a dipshit coworker who openly carried a gun.

Basically, it went like this:

I worked at a pizza place, and the owner of the place had The Brilliant Idea that he would be the ONE pizza restaurant that delivered to the neighborhoods that had been blacklisted by all the other pizza places. I don't know if he was Progressive, Greedy, Stupid or all of the above. But that was what our restaurant was known for, we delivered pizzas to the neighborhoods that nobody else did.

Getting robbed was something that happened to one of us every few months. Everyone that worked there was a poorfag, with ONE exception: we had one dude who drove a $20,000 Acura. I have no idea why anyone with wealthy parents would deliver pizzas in the ghetto. My car was a complete POS, and I never had to worry about anyone stealing it. It was shittier than any of the cars at the places I delivered to.

So my dumb coworker was getting tired of people getting robbed, so he started to carry a pistol on his hip, even though it's completely illegal.

Once that happened, the thieves stepped their game up. First, we had a driver do a delivery to a bogus address, and he was shot in the face.

Then I got robbed at gunpoint by three dudes. I made a huge effort not to look at their faces, because I figured if I couldn't ID them they might not blow my face off. I put down the pizza while looking at the asphalt, placed the pizzas on the ground, took all the cash out of my wallet, placed it on the pizza boxes, then turned around and walked slowly to my car, hoping that they wouldn't shoot me in the back.

I am way too laid back for my own good, and when I got back to work my boss offered to let me go home early, but I finished my shift.

The dumbfucks who robbed me were arrested. It turns out that one of them was already incarcerated(!) and they'd placed the phone call from prison. It was a juvenile prison, and those places have really lax security, they just made the phone call, met up with a couple of their gangster buddies, and robbed me. The phone calls are all tracked and that's how they were busted. One of the four wound up doing prison time.