• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anyone else want to train for a marathon next year?

G

To add onto this if you’re actually serious and weren’t just on a Coke bender yesterday or manic, training for a half is a lot harder in the winter, especially if you don’t live in the south because there are going to be days when the weather makes it very difficult and since it gets dark so early that makes scheduling harder if you live somewhere that running around at night doesn’t work. It helps to have that added flexibility of a longer program.
I'm serious, not sure about my friend. Hoping to do it with somebody. I'll tey to find a longer training program since I'd prefer that anyway. Leaving running to the last minute when I'm not used to it doesnt seem like a good idea.

I'm in. I need an excuse to get motivated. And I'm pretty sure pat only ran a halfathon, which is definitely easier to prepare for
Awesome. I convinced my friend by saying how crazy itd feel to cross the finish line since he cant imagine himself doing that. Im also motivated by beating that fat faggot's time since he's an "experienced" marathon runner.

captainjapan

Kandahar Catering
Forum Clout
I'd rather dig up Fez Marie's corpse and rebury him in Northern Virginia where he belongs than run around with a bunch of retards in short pants.

G

@CarolMaxheinie my friend couldn't even be bothered to wake up early enough to buy running shoes with me. I have a feeling he's not going to do this.

Do many people run marathons by themselves or would that be really sad?