• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anyone else want to cum on this dishonest, soulless bitch's face, neck and tits?

G

I used to think Taylor Swift was probably useless in bed. Starfish sex and she probably thinks cum is gross so there's no way you're going to cum in/on her.

AOC though probably at least had a hoe phase at some point. She might still be an enthusiastic participant but even if she isn't, she was at one point.

And to answer the original question, I'd shoot the biggest load of my life all over Psacki.
Aside from being a lesbo, Swift does give off cold fish vibes. Blowjobs wouldn't be happening and she'd just lie there expecting you to do all the work. She probably wouldn't make any noise either.

G

Aside from being a lesbo, Swift does give off cold fish vibes. Blowjobs wouldn't be happening and she'd just lie there expecting you to do all the work. She probably wouldn't make any noise either.

Yeah, we're on the same page. And like @fenrir said, after you leave her because the sex is terrible she'll write a song about how you broke her heart and make another 50 mil.

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
Forum Clout
I'd bet those boobs are all padding and stuffing, guaranteed flatty.

G

yeah-i-fucked-her.jpg

G

I'd bet those boobs are all padding and stuffing, guaranteed flatty.

No way she's a flatty but she does have 2 kids so they're probably pretty fucking saggy. She's probably got some nice push-up bras helping her out. I'd still do it tho.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I used to think Taylor Swift was probably useless in bed. Starfish sex and she probably thinks cum is gross so there's no way you're going to cum in/on her.

AOC though probably at least had a hoe phase at some point. She might still be an enthusiastic participant but even if she isn't, she was at one point.

And to answer the original question, I'd shoot the biggest load of my life all over Psacki.

My woman is going to hate me for this, but I'll live with the the consequences.

AOC strikes me as a legit, firm-stance feminist. Very much a decision maker. And those women, when you get them in bed... Ho-lee shit. Full on submissive.

They play the leader-type all bloody day. They rarely turn it off. Constantly on the defense and butting heads like a go-getter at a Wall Street board meeting. "Coffee is for closers" type. That kind of constant performance is absolutely draining, so you have to partition at least one aspect of your life where you don't make the call, where someone else takes control - and often that's in the bedroom.

Mark my wordsh, folksh: that woman is wild in bed. She'd change you from a Red to Blue State, if you know what I'm saying...

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
How did we fall as a nation so fast. From georgeous Kayleigh McEnany who’s like a pristine 1970 Dodge Charger R/T to this soulless ginger whiter than Sheetrock boreathon who lies like a rug and has zero personality and whom is like like a rusted out 79 Ford Pinto Hatchback.

Love you Kayleigh. I’d definitely do whatever you wanted.
2EC42A14-D840-49B3-86B7-36B2632ED74B.jpeg

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
How did we fall as a nation so fast. From georgeous Kayleigh McEnany who’s like a pristine 1970 Dodge Charger R/T to this soulless ginger whiter than Sheetrock boreathon who lies like a rug and has zero personality and whom is like like a rusted out 79 Ford Pinto Hatchback.

Love you Kayleigh. I’d definitely do whatever you wanted.View attachment 8854
Problem with a pristine Challenger is you can't go and have some fun with it. You'd be too scared to scratch it. You spend more time admiring it.

That Pinto though, you don't care. You can do donuts all day in mud and roll the thing down a hill for some fun. Then you can shoot a load in the hatch and not feel bad about it.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Problem with a pristine Challenger is you can't go and have some fun with it. You'd be too scared to scratch it. You spend more time admiring it.

That Pinto though, you don't care. You can do donuts all day in mud and roll the thing down a hill for some fun. Then you can shoot a load in the hatch and not feel bad about it.
That’s actually a really good point, Kayleigh needs to be admired, polished and waxed and worshipped like a goddess. Psaki can have a couple shot in her dumper and left on the side of the road until you get new plugs and wires for her.